PDA

View Full Version : Audi tuning file check

bugarcek
27th October, 2021, 01:26 PM
I tuned a lot of this audi a4 with same engine, but this one is quatro. Is posiblle that this is the reason to not feel so much power?

2.0 tdi 143 hp 2011 with edc17cp20

Krisfuzzy
27th October, 2021, 02:08 PM
I tuned a lot of this audi a4 with same engine, but this one is quatro. Is posiblle that this is the reason to not feel so much power?

2.0 tdi 143 hp 2011 with edc17cp20
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING ; I THINK YOU ARE NOT A TUNER ONLY WANT sameone make good YOUR TUNING FILE.
And probably car dont start after write this.

bugarcek
27th October, 2021, 02:11 PM
Car starts… and goes better but I am missing some more hp. But not know if fault in map or only quatro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krisfuzzy
27th October, 2021, 02:26 PM
I repeat, if you were a tuner looking at the files you would not have asked this question because you would have already had the solution.

bugarcek
27th October, 2021, 02:41 PM
Is so wrong If I ask for help…

I tried by myself coppying some block from file which I bought from tuner… I was useing ecm titanium. I am not pro tuner but made few this ecus and all this car tunning well. This one is lazy… I understand that You do not want to help. But If you do not want to help than you do not need to pust mesages like.
I hope someone will help me or at least tell me what I am doing wrong.

Krisfuzzy
27th October, 2021, 02:47 PM
Of course I'm helping you by answering your question but I won't correct the file, that's for sure, unfortunately if you say you are a tuner and you are not it is not my fault. Someone will give you the file and you will be his guinea pig without understanding anything.

bugarcek
27th October, 2021, 02:51 PM
With looking to proper file. I can than look for diferences (mod) with winols and ecm tiranium…

Lambda1
27th October, 2021, 08:09 PM
Do a log... series, do a log tuned...
see if you reach the values you want. Now you know.