PDA

View Full Version : Continental EMS 3155 pin out

elektronik325
27th October, 2021, 06:32 PM
Hi Friends. I am asking you to connect the Pin out of the Continental EMS 3155 controller. On the Infineon K-TC1782N-320. As if someone had Pcmflash

adrianoalmeida
27th October, 2021, 07:20 PM

elektronik325
27th October, 2021, 07:51 PM
Thank you very much my friend. I have this with carlambo too. I connected according to this, but the identification was unsuccessful. Only from what I can see, here you need to connect GPT for reading. And not excluded Boot pin. If someone had a schedule on how to connect Pcmflash, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much

figani
28th October, 2021, 07:45 AM
Thank you very much my friend. I have this with carlambo too. I connected according to this, but the identification was unsuccessful. Only from what I can see, here you need to connect GPT for reading. And not excluded Boot pin. If someone had a schedule on how to connect Pcmflash, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much

3155 has no gpt pin like bosch service mode version...
Iīve tried several of them only on bench, but was never successfull...

in my case without obd reading PW, it was never successufull...
here complete pinout...

ask Oleg direct by mail if module 53 cover it and how to get pw by pcm...

elektronik325
28th October, 2021, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the info Figani. Well, I try on the table. I found on another forum that they read Pcmflash without any problem. I connected according to the carlambo photo. And he doesn't even identify him to me. In the car I could read Flash after Obd. And I need an eeprom.

figani
29th October, 2021, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the info Figani. Well, I try on the table. I found on another forum that they read Pcmflash without any problem. I connected according to the carlambo photo. And he doesn't even identify him to me. In the car I could read Flash after Obd. And I need an eeprom.

he answered me...
only flash by obd...
until now no solution for EE with pcmflash...

Catalizator
30th October, 2021, 11:26 PM
do you have 59 pcm module? he reads the password on the bench. the question is whether the processor can be read if it has a password

figani
31st October, 2021, 11:16 AM
do you have 59 pcm module? he reads the password on the bench. the question is whether the processor can be read if it has a password

I donīt think that you will extract PW by obd connection on module 59 with UDS connection on 3155...

but maybe you have a solution...
can you share more information...?

Catalizator
31st October, 2021, 07:35 PM
no need to think. the first thing to do is pick up and connect. ems3155 reads the password lying on the table, without immo.

figani
31st October, 2021, 07:40 PM
no need to think. the first thing to do is pick up and connect. ems3155 reads the password lying on the table, without immo.

sounds unbeliveable, but ok if you have tested than it will maybe also work...
I know and have seen galletto/dfox read pw on bench on sid310 without car immo and obd...
but on 3155 never seen...

Catalizator
31st October, 2021, 07:49 PM
sounds unbeliveable, but ok if you have tested than it will maybe also work...
I know and have seen galletto/dfox read pw on bench on sid310 without car immo and obd...
but on 3155 never seen...
i use pcmflash and it reads sid310 password on bench, no immo. tested several times

figani
31st October, 2021, 08:09 PM
i use pcmflash and it reads sid310 password on bench, no immo. tested several times

and you can read/write flash/EE on bench by boot...?

Catalizator
31st October, 2021, 08:17 PM
I donīt think that you will extract PW by obd connection on module 59 with UDS connection on 3155...

but maybe you have a solution...
can you share more information...?
I sent you a confirmation at pm. have you made sure that reading ems3155 password is possible?

figani
1st November, 2021, 04:24 PM
@Catalizator is right...
100% right...

big thanks !

Tomason11
16th September, 2022, 10:26 PM
hi, could someone help me read this drive? I need a clone and it can't be read. how do I read the password on the table? i have pcm thank you for the advice.

kitopa
21st January, 2023, 10:36 PM
Hey people, just to confirm : Just did SID310 password read by OBD, it's OK. Then i decided to try to read password by bench, and password was readed, i compared OBD one and Bench one, they are similar! Then i've readed the micro using the password in BSL, all is OK! Thanks Catalizator and figani for thos precious informations!

SID310 on Mercedes B CLASS

morgano
5th February, 2024, 08:11 PM
So? Is finally possible read used EMS3155 nissan/renault ecu password on bench? If so, which tool does? KT200 claims to do but never working, ID works tho.

MindaK
11th February, 2024, 08:18 AM
hello
I do not understand where the PCM 59 password reading.
I have an EMS3155 and want to clone.
Any information would be appreciated.