PDA

View Full Version : Opel Vectra B Megamos central locking PIN

Brian 01
1st November, 2021, 03:04 PM
Hello.

I have this unit, Megamos DA 24 411 993.

I have read the 93LC46B eeprom, but I don't know at which position the PIN is.

Can someone help me with this, please?

miroopel
1st November, 2021, 05:57 PM
Bad read .................

kiszka
1st November, 2021, 06:24 PM
Hello.

I have this unit, Megamos DA 24 411 993.

I have read the 93LC46B eeprom, but I don't know at which position the PIN is.

Can someone help me with this, please?

test pin 4447

Brian 01
1st November, 2021, 07:08 PM
Bad read .................
I am using UPA programmer and I have used the "93C46 x16" version of the chip from the "EEPROM Microwire".
Should have I used something else?

test pin 4447
Thank you, I will try it at the weekend and I will write the result here.

rafal
1st November, 2021, 07:18 PM
i wonder if will work...............but try

Brian 01
1st November, 2021, 07:24 PM
i wonder if will work...............but try
We will see :D.
BTW, do you think the dump is bad?

rafal
1st November, 2021, 07:26 PM
We will see :D.
BTW, do you think the dump is bad?

answer - #2...................

kiszka
1st November, 2021, 07:34 PM
file is ok DA24411993 259934000000
and wait for the BRIAN01 report
-----------------------------------------------------
due to many doubts, I decided to check it and this pin 4447 is to work 100%

Brian 01
1st November, 2021, 07:55 PM
file is ok DA24411993 259934000000
and wait for the BRIAN01 report
-----------------------------------------------------
due to many doubts, I decided to check it and this pin 4447 is to work 100%
Thank you.
I will test it, as I said, and report it here afterwards.

kiszka
1st November, 2021, 07:58 PM
Thank you.
I will test it, as I said, and report it here afterwards.
OK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and if I can see correctly, there are 3 keys that have been remembered

Brian 01
1st November, 2021, 08:16 PM
and if I can see correctly, there are 3 keys that have been remembered
Well, I do not know anything about the keys. In fact, I have never seen the car that unit had came of off. I bought it, because I want to add remote central locking to my Tigra A, according to this: http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16228

The unit seems to be functional, I can communicate with it through OP-COM and manual central locking also works. I just want to add the remote that I have bought from Aliexpress.

kiszka
1st November, 2021, 08:27 PM
Well, I do not know anything about the keys. In fact, I have never seen the car that unit had came of off. I bought it, because I want to add remote central locking to my Tigra A, according to this: http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16228

The unit seems to be functional, I can communicate with it through OP-COM and manual central locking also works. I just want to add the remote that I have bought from Aliexpress.

you found a nice description
remotes can also be installed used, they are reusable
the pin was only to protect against the thief

Brian 01
5th November, 2021, 11:52 PM
So, the PIN 4447 did worked great!

Thank you kiszka!

However, I am not able to program (pair) the key to the unit. I have bought the key with transmitter "5WK4 8668/9" from Aliexpress. I know, that the key is working, but I think, that the key is not "compatible" with my unit. Also, i have the unit hooked up on the workbench.

Can somebody tell me, what remote key would work with my unit? Or do I necessarily need to hook up some other pins of the unit?

Attaching some pictures for reference.

kiszka
6th November, 2021, 10:34 AM
So, the PIN 4447 did worked great!

Thank you kiszka!

However, I am not able to program (pair) the key to the unit. I have bought the key with transmitter "5WK4 8668/9" from Aliexpress. I know, that the key is working, but I think, that the key is not "compatible" with my unit. Also, i have the unit hooked up on the workbench.

Can somebody tell me, what remote key would work with my unit? Or do I necessarily need to hook up some other pins of the unit?

Attaching some pictures for reference.

I don't remember exactly but this module has an external antenna
because if it has a receiver inside, the remote is not compatible

Brian 01
7th November, 2021, 11:02 PM
I don't remember exactly but this module has an external antenna
because if it has a receiver inside, the remote is not compatible

I don't know about the antenna. The guy on the other forum, here: http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16228 just plugged the necessary pins and it did worked. Also, I don't see the pin for antenna in the wiring diagram for Vectra B.

As for the remote key - yes, that is a problem. I will settle down with fact, that it is not compatible.
However, I don't give up. I will look locally for some old key (well, I need just the transmitter) and I will write here, then.

Do you (or someone else) have the inside picture of the key, that works with this unit? So I can use it as my reference when searching.

kiszka
8th November, 2021, 12:23 AM
I don't know about the antenna. The guy on the other forum, here: http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16228 just plugged the necessary pins and it did worked. Also, I don't see the pin for antenna in the wiring diagram for Vectra B.

As for the remote key - yes, that is a problem. I will settle down with fact, that it is not compatible.
However, I don't give up. I will look locally for some old key (well, I need just the transmitter) and I will write here, then.

Do you (or someone else) have the inside picture of the key, that works with this unit? So I can use it as my reference when searching.

the remote you showed is for the Corsa C on the BCM module
you need a remote control for vectra B
because the number identifies the switchboard this way845920

Brian 01
4th December, 2021, 01:17 AM
the remote you showed is for the Corsa C on the BCM module
you need a remote control for vectra B
because the number identifies the switchboard this way845920
Well, I have some new things to add...

I got my hands on the key as shown in the picture - I have bought it on Aliexpress. The seller asked me, what type of remote do I need, so I told him that I need it for 433,92Mhz Megamos (ATWS) unit. Not to my surprise, I think he did not understood anything. The only key that looks like the recommended one is the "OP1" type.
Here are some pictures:
852029 852030 852031 852032

But as I (maybe) expected, It does not quite work. First weird thing - the packaging says "DELPHI" on it:

Next thing - it does not work with the MEGAMOS unit. The unit simply does not recognise the key when I try to program it.
I also tried it with the KIEKERT unit, but it does not seems to work, I recorded video of it. All the tests were done on the bench.

https://youtu.be/jpIKmPF8CCo

So, am I doing something wrong or I just bought another useless key?

kiszka
6th December, 2021, 01:25 AM
Well, I have some new things to add...

I got my hands on the key as shown in the picture - I have bought it on Aliexpress. The seller asked me, what type of remote do I need, so I told him that I need it for 433,92Mhz Megamos (ATWS) unit. Not to my surprise, I think he did not understood anything. The only key that looks like the recommended one is the "OP1" type.
Here are some pictures:
852029 852030 852031 852032

But as I (maybe) expected, It does not quite work. First weird thing - the packaging says "DELPHI" on it:

Next thing - it does not work with the MEGAMOS unit. The unit simply does not recognise the key when I try to program it.
I also tried it with the KIEKERT unit, but it does not seems to work, I recorded video of it. All the tests were done on the bench.

https://youtu.be/jpIKmPF8CCo

So, am I doing something wrong or I just bought another useless key?

I think that if he had not programmed himself, the value of the used remote would not have changed

Brian 01
6th December, 2021, 12:50 PM
I think that if he had not programmed himself, the value of the used remote would not have changed

So, you are saying, that the remote is programmed wrong?
Is there a way, how I can re-program it?

I have reached out to seller, but he said, that I have to bring the key to the locksmith.
For me - this is not possible. The locksmiths that are there, want me to bring in the whole car - otherwise, they are not able to help me.
I only have the Central Locking Units and the keys :hmmmm2:.