PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus 1.6tdci EGR DPF Additive module OFF

rafbru
3rd November, 2021, 03:31 PM
Buongiorno. Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto. Ho bisogno di una mappatura per Ford Focus 1.6 tdci 8m5112a650xc 0281015242 1039s27540 con l'esclusione del DPF EGR e modulo additivo. È possibile che qualcuno possa aiutarmi a fornirmi il file giusto da inserire con Elmconfig? Mille Grazie

Inquizit0r
3rd November, 2021, 03:41 PM
You need to read file with KESS or KTAG, not with ELMConfig. Than post your file here and we will help you.

rafbru
3rd November, 2021, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your reply. I don't have KESS or KTAG. I had copied a file from another ECU in the past with Elmconfig that excluded DPF and EGR. I had put it on my ECU and it was fine. Now I lost that file and I thought I'd do the same thing now always with Elmcofig.Isn't it really possible?

rafbru
3rd November, 2021, 03:48 PM
Grazie per la risposta. Non ho KESS o KTAG. Avevo copiato un file da un'altra ECU in passato con Elmconfig che escludeva DPF ed EGR. L'avevo messo sulla mia ECU e andava bene. Ora ho perso quel file e ho pensato di fare la stessa cosa ora sempre con Elmcofig.Non è davvero possibile?

rafbru
3rd November, 2021, 04:44 PM
if I find the file read with Kess or Ktag and modified, if I change the extension to BIN Elmconfig reads it.