PDA

View Full Version : Help or advise needed 2.0TFSI bwa replaced actuator overboost. MECHANIC REMPAP

accodinguk
7th November, 2021, 05:01 AM
Hello,

So i have a modified Audi A3 2.0 TFSI 6speed DSG 2006 bwa engine.
The mods are
- stock injectors
- s3 intercooler
- oversized ram air
- ttrs coil pack
- irridum spark plugs
- vis high pressure fuel pump
- 3inch downpipe decat full exhaust
- Full hybrid turbo
- Oversized Ram Air (Maf scaled)

Now i had this car mapped with a weak actuator stage 2+ and there was always under boost code because the actuator was weak and stock.

I then bought an uprated actuator with a 12psi spring and now on full wot the car's boost will cut, and the car shows an over boost warning. I noticed on the boost gauge goes it will reach up to 25psi on full wot and boost cut.
Of course after the actuator replacement i put another map to make sure duty cycle is ok. The map is set at 22psi and most of the time will stay 22 but full boost gear 3+ it will boost cut and show it his 25psi

What can be causing this ?

I asked the mechanic if the actor was set properly, and they said yes. They said when they put it on they made sure the waste gate flap was fully closed and not loose....

I have attached 2 zip files ''Number 1'' Is the previous map and log with weak actuator. ''Number 2'' Is the map and log with NEW actuator i did a gear 4 pull until it boost cut.

Thank you

SoftDev
13th February, 2022, 04:21 PM
Ohh, what a mess here...
How is it possible to have such a strong desire and give so much money for tuning parts and end up driving with such ugly files?

VollPower
13th February, 2022, 07:01 PM
hi Friend, your file is very bad!!! and i cannot say this is stage 2
contact me if you want a good stage 2

regards