PDA

View Full Version : Injectors noise removal 1.6 TDI CR

fgperformance
21st November, 2021, 03:52 PM
Hello, is there anyone able to permanently eliminate the noise of the 1.6 TDI CR injectors?
I am attaching the file of a Golf 6 with pcr2.1
Thank you

Junkyard Dog
21st November, 2021, 03:53 PM
Downgrade sw before diesel gate or your injectors are in bad condition

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 04:46 PM
What does it mean download before diesel gate!!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 05:12 PM
On 1.6 you have to remove a valve on injectors pipes which it gets blocked always and you have to re-adapt with VCDS min. Fuel quantity and its done!

No injector noise anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 05:17 PM
On 1.6 you have to remove a valve on injectors pipes which it gets blocked always and you have to re-adapt with VCDS min. Fuel quantity and its done!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow can i remove that valve and how can i readapt with vcds

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 05:25 PM
How can i remove that valve and how can i readapt with vcds

As you can see on the image .. where the unburned fuel gets back from injectors on the end of the pipe.. there is a plastic valve.. you have to remove that valve and connect the pipe again but without the valve!

You can adapt injectors minimum fuel quantity with VCDS - > engine -> enter security code -> and you will find to adaption list.

Please dont forget to press thanks and rep!

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 05:30 PM
Do i need to downgrade sw or just remove those plastics from its place and make adjustment of injector needle in sw with vcds

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 05:33 PM
No need any downgrade

Just find the proper valve .. remove it , connect pipe and do with vcds

The adaption time will take around 10 minutes and after that just drive a bit and u will no hear any noise anymore!

I have fixed too many like that.

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 05:34 PM
This solution its just for 1.6 or and for another types of vag engines

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 05:35 PM
For 1.6 tdi only.

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 06:11 PM
Which valve need to remove ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211121/85816a006402cbef03380a88242644ab.jpg

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 06:12 PM
Which valve need to remove ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211121/85816a006402cbef03380a88242644ab.jpg

see image above..

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 06:13 PM
see image above..I see it but not clearly which one

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 06:29 PM
I see it but not clearly which one

Is it clear now?

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 06:31 PM
Yes its clear now how many valves are there? for what its is this valve its for retention of return fuel pressure or anything else

S0nda
21st November, 2021, 06:32 PM
Yes its clear now how many valves are there? for what its is this valve its for retention of fuel pressure or anything else

You have to remove only that valve and re adapt - Minimum injection and thats all.

immokill
21st November, 2021, 09:04 PM
I had same issue folow mk2gti foe valve I did login with VCDS while engine running go in bassic settings and select adapting injector minimum deviation quantity and leave car to rev and go in idle ........ When its done vcds will stop bassic settings.
That is all

alonedark
21st November, 2021, 09:58 PM
Si no te gusta ese ruido cómprate otro coche de gasolina y arreglado

ASCM
21st November, 2021, 10:00 PM
I had same issue folow mk2gti foe valve I did login with VCDS while engine running go in bassic settings and select adapting injector minimum deviation quantity and leave car to rev and go in idle ........ When its done vcds will stop bassic settings.
That is allWhich code do i need to enter in login addres to enable basic setings

Novik_UA
22nd November, 2021, 09:35 AM

After re-adapt injectors, need to restore back this valve or new one ?

S0nda
22nd November, 2021, 11:32 AM
After re-adapt injectors, need to restore back this valve or new one ?

No need to restore the valve..
it can work without it..

fgperformance
10th December, 2021, 01:04 AM

Hi, thanks for the reply. Are you sure about this? gives no problem without a valve?

fabiendan
21st March, 2023, 08:42 PM
Hello. Do you know if this valve still exist on newer 1.6 cr tdi ? I have looked on my 2 cars and it seems to be very different...
Many thanks 😉

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=950752&stc=1&d=1679427837

IonIon
7th June, 2024, 06:19 PM
Hi,

Im one of the affected 1.6tdi cayc owner white te same issue (injector rattle noise) around 2000rpm.
Two years ago I replace all 4 injectors with the VDO ones and perform the dieselgate upgrade to 9979 sw version. Currently i made around 20k km with the new injectors.
After the deviation quantity was performed via vcds seems that the noise of the injectors were still present when the cooling temp is set around 90°. My i was thinking was an egr issue even there was no fault codes on it, so i decide to change. Nothing really changed except the vibration which gone when I stop the engine(the vacumatic valve was somehow broken).

I found out this thread where Sonda user mentioned to remove the injector return valve from the pipes since it could getting clogged and i do that. After that, the injector noise is completely gone witlut any quanity injector deviation (i will do it later).

I was courios whats inside of that return valve and i flund that nothing seems to be able to block it somehow. Inside there is a spring and a metalic ball which from my perspective it cannot be blocked.

So i think the real issue in this case is the dieselgate sw which injecting a bit too much fuel and the excess is returned and blocked by the valve causing the injectors noise.

Now im wondering if something will go wrong since this valve is a uniq valve flow direction..