PDA

View Full Version : EDC15C2 STRANGE READ....

Junkyard Dog
24th November, 2021, 07:05 PM
hi i want read edc15c2 what was inside peugeot 807...i try kess and galletto but both stuck on 20% or 70% while reading... I Never have problem with read/write... Can somebody help me how to read this f*** ecu? Many Thanks.

S0nda
24th November, 2021, 07:13 PM
hi i want read edc15c2 what was inside peugeot 807...i try kess and galletto but both stuck on 20% or 70% while reading... I Never have problem with read/write... Can somebody help me how to read this f*** ecu? Many Thanks.

i Always when i see a Peugeot i DO with MPPS obd or bench.

baltazar3
24th November, 2021, 07:16 PM
This ECU You can RW on table ONLY if dessolder flash and read in external programmer.
Its blocked by IMMO.
On car,if IMMO is OK,You can do OBD RW....
...like You see,on your car is not very safe to RW via OBD

Junkyard Dog
8th December, 2021, 04:21 PM
Hi, and please what type flash have? And what programmer support this reading flash when i desolder it? Thanks.

Because with MPPS i can read by obd no problem...
But after write mod file i have ABS/ESP .... Erroors and it stop comunicate with ecu....but when i write back ori car start ok...

redonerj
8th December, 2021, 05:58 PM
Hi , For Me i read it with with BEEprog in table , for type should be AMD , AM29F400BT or AM29F200 BT , Open it and Remove the ticket over the flash to see the type
good luck

Junkyard Dog
8th December, 2021, 06:49 PM
Know somebody some cheap programmer...because i want only for this and i think i will never again do old car like this

aleksandrzaharenko
8th December, 2021, 06:53 PM
What is the gearbox on the car?
Not an automatic transmission by chance?

Junkyard Dog
8th December, 2021, 07:09 PM
yes is automatic...................................
btw is 3plug edc15c2

or is here some chance how to read/write this ecu without taking flash out and program it on table?

baltazar3
8th December, 2021, 08:07 PM
yes is automatic...................................
btw is 3plug edc15c2

or is here some chance how to read/write this ecu without taking flash out and program it on table?
Put good charger on car (above 13.6V) and try again to read...if fail...Im afraid only way is flash out ...

Junkyard Dog
8th December, 2021, 08:18 PM
Yes i try this i read it with mpps v16.... but when i write file it brick ecu and then it stop comunicate with diagnostic but when i connect back mpps i can read id ,,, then i write ori file and car RUN ,,, only with mod file it not run ( yes checksum i have corrected)

baltazar3
8th December, 2021, 08:34 PM
Your tool is bad ...try with other tool...
...Would You be so kind and post MOD and ORI files here ?

Junkyard Dog
8th December, 2021, 09:52 PM
Kess stop reading when was 80%,,,galleto stop at 60%,,, and only mpps read on 100% ...... I think in my file is nothing bad normally egr off maked with switch ...

ivchoto1
8th December, 2021, 10:12 PM
If you upload both files ORI and MOD chance to get help is biggeer

aleksandrzaharenko
9th December, 2021, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE = Junkyard Dog; 4245815]yes is automatic...................................
btw is 3plug edc15c2

or is here some chance how to read/write this ecu without taking flash out and program it on table? [/ QUOTE]

If automatic transmission - disconnect the automatic transmission control unit, connect the СAN-VAN bus and read

redonerj
9th December, 2021, 10:46 AM
Kess stop reading when was 80%,,,galleto stop at 60%,,, and only mpps read on 100% ...... I think in my file is nothing bad normally egr off maked with switch ...

I read many EDC15 with such flash in Tbale It is safe and without danger Just some skill in welding , for this car or other cars with this flash should have a programer like that in your workshop , You can't trust Chinese tools