PDA

View Full Version : Passat B6

elektronik325
3rd December, 2021, 03:57 PM
Hello everyone. I have a Passat B6. I have a problem with error 00594 Airbag Igniter Circuit. I checked all the cushions are ok. They have the right resistance in the parameters. I can see that the sensor has already been made. So there's a problem on the program side. Ori tester says to replace the sensor. I am asking you for help.

dragon100
3rd December, 2021, 04:15 PM
Check this and report, some bytes was wrong ...

fuzz1
3rd December, 2021, 06:52 PM
Hello dragon
Impressive seems you read hexadecimal like a book.

slavax
3rd December, 2021, 06:56 PM
Hello dragon
Impressive seems you read hexadecimal like a book.

He is not a human :biggrin-new:

dragon100
3rd December, 2021, 06:58 PM
Funny :-) just comparing files and trying fix :-)

elektronik325
3rd December, 2021, 07:30 PM
Check this and report, some bytes was wrong ...

Thank you very much. I uploaded your file and I have two errors 00594, and it came 00003 Ecu eror. I will play the one that was only 00594. Does anyone have any idea?

fuzz1
4th December, 2021, 02:08 AM
What about finding from here a fixed file for another car? Same as yours. Then modify vin number then code to yours

fuzz1
4th December, 2021, 02:41 AM
The explanation you gave isn't very clear. Did the problem just cropped up from nowhere or a collision? Might also be a physical problem

elektronik325
4th December, 2021, 12:07 PM
The explanation you gave isn't very clear. Did the problem just cropped up from nowhere or a collision? Might also be a physical problem

Hi. Thank you for help. The car was rather after a crash. Someone else was already doing something with the file. Because the memory was already soldered. The Tsar came to me with this error. Yes, it was purchased. I tried to upload the file that I had in my database which I used to do with another passat. And I also have the error 00003. I also tried carprog to do a clir. It didn't help either. The only thing I noticed in the parameters. It is not battery cut-off. And when I look at its value in the parameters, the resistance is too high. And the central rear tensioner is also missing. And in the parameters it is the same that it is not installed. I tried to unfasten the cushions and pretensioners one by one. He poses normally to DTCs.

elektronik325
7th December, 2021, 08:46 PM
Hi. Thank you all for your commitment, tips and help. I replaced the driver with a different one and it works. Problem solved.

fuzz1
7th December, 2021, 11:23 PM
Hi
Where did you get the driver?