PDA

View Full Version : Sage 1 tune for my tuned audi a3 2.0tfsi please

alextinou
5th December, 2021, 05:14 AM
Hello,

is anyone able to do me a stage 1 tune with my mods please. Im trying to fault find an issue. If it works, I will pay for stage 2 THANKS <3

My car and mods:

Audi A3 2.0TFSI (DSG) BWA Engine K03 Full Hybrid

Mods
- 3inch downpipe decat full exhust with 1 small box
- Oversized Ram Air induction
- VIS Uprated HPFP (High pressure fuel pump)
- TTRS COILS
- Irridium spark plugs
- Hybrid turbo 7x7, 360 trust bearing, cutback turbo wheel, 56mm billet wheel machined housing.
- Uprated turbo actuator with 12psi spring
- Cupra R 200bar fuel rail sensor
- S3 MAP 3bar senor
- S3 8v intercooler
- STOCK injectors

Thanks

Im using MPPS to flash i have included original file

Lambda1
5th December, 2021, 10:09 AM
Nobody will do this free...

Baddog84
5th December, 2021, 11:24 AM
:encouragement:

JPerformance
5th December, 2021, 12:38 PM
Nobody will do this free...He wrote that he will pay, come on teacher earn something you are the one who did not want me to do the script for Me7.5 18 Turbo because you say I have to get to 50 posts, then I did it myself. I could do this job myself but I don't know how affordable it can be for me.

Baddog84
5th December, 2021, 12:51 PM
He wrote that he will pay, come on teacher earn something you are the one who did not want me to do the script for Me7.5 18 Turbo because you say I have to get to 50 posts, then I did it myself. I could do this job myself but I don't know how affordable it can be for me.

stage 1 tun with the mods for free and if car work pay for stage 2

JPerformance
5th December, 2021, 01:11 PM
Yeah sorry you right, all very funny.

alextinou
5th December, 2021, 01:15 PM

I just wanted to test a stage 1 to see if there's an error in my map.

But I would pay for both.

Someone's just done me one I paid them.

Thanks everyone

Lambda1
5th December, 2021, 02:09 PM
Nothing to do with da ST1 (series engine). Nearly everything changed... need logs...
And he not asking first time its the xxxx time... just get a local tuner and pay them for. Safest and best way. No real tuner will do this for 200€.

He wrote that he will pay, come on teacher earn something you are the one who did not want me to do the script for Me7.5 18 Turbo because you say I have to get to 50 posts, then I did it myself. I could do this job myself but I don't know how affordable it can be for me.
So you just be time waster if you could solve yourself ;). Sry, you offer file service... must be professional if asking for me7 setzi code which be in net incl. skript + videos how to since 10 years ;).
Running a script every noob are able to.

JPerformance
5th December, 2021, 03:58 PM
Nothing to do with da ST1 (series engine). Nearly everything changed... need logs...
And he not asking first time its the xxxx time... just get a local tuner and pay them for. Safest and best way. No real tuner will do this for 200€.

So you just be time waster if you could solve yourself ;). Sry, you offer file service... must be professional if asking for me7 setzi code which be in net incl. skript + videos how to since 10 years ;).
Running a script every noob are able to.
I only wanted to see what people were in here