PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Viano edc17cp10 egr dpf off

Aladinnu
9th December, 2021, 03:35 PM
Hello everyone, i need help with DPF+EGR off for MB viano 3.0d v6 EDC17Cp10 ,Thanks+rep in advance

sw: 1037516372

JPerformance
9th December, 2021, 03:39 PM
Sorry friend, it seems to me that you require more help than you have given, even here something is not working.

qqqmaker1
9th December, 2021, 03:49 PM
hello

without checksum

egr plug disconnect

Aladinnu
9th December, 2021, 03:51 PM
First of all i see u make this kind of observations to lot of members of this site and i m sure this is not ur problem. if someone wants and can help ok, if not ur free to browse away. i paid for lots of solutions recived here and had no complain. so mind ur bussines . Take care!

qqqmaker1
9th December, 2021, 04:03 PM
your inbox full.cant send nothing

JPerformance
9th December, 2021, 05:37 PM
First of all i see u make this kind of observations to lot of members of this site and i m sure this is not ur problem. if someone wants and can help ok, if not ur free to browse away. i paid for lots of solutions recived here and had no complain. so mind ur bussines . Take care!I will continue to denounce these behaviors because they have nothing to do with the collaboration of a forum. others do what they want.

Aladinnu
9th December, 2021, 08:01 PM
JPerformance (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/786587-JPerformance) my friend...you have just joined this forum on NOV 2021 and you make observations like this to members that are here for quite some years now so...whats the catch ?? can t u sleep well at night ? i think Ur file service is affected by forums like this and u are really upset. No offence but its not ur job to count how many times i helped and how many times i recived help, Many times i paid for solutions so....really...Mind ur bussines.

JPerformance
9th December, 2021, 10:22 PM
JPerformance (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/786587-JPerformance) my friend...you have just joined this forum on NOV 2021 and you make observations like this to members that are here for quite some years now so...whats the catch ?? can t u sleep well at night ? i think Ur file service is affected by forums like this and u are really upset. No offence but its not ur job to count how many times i helped and how many times i recived help, Many times i paid for solutions so....really...Mind ur bussines.Yes, I just signed up and I already have a skyrocketing reputation, but look at yourself after 3 years you have had 14 thanks, this means that you come here to earn only money on the work of others, tell me if this seems to you a correct behavior. I hope others say something. This can't possibly exist in here. If all the tuners stopped helping you how would you do with your business? It is NOT against you in particular but against those like you, and here I see so many.

PremierD
10th December, 2021, 07:04 AM
Okay children take a break ............