......15c6 correct pin

barth71
9th December, 2021, 09:21 PM
thank you for your help
regards

kalianic
14th December, 2021, 08:15 PM
Hi,
I read this forum for quite a lot of time and found very useful information. This is my first post, so I would like to thank all of you for what I have learned from you so far.
Now to the point :)
I hope this is the right topic, so please if no, feel free to advice or move it to the appropriate one.
I own a Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI. Last year I had a faulty BSI, so I ordered a used set (BSI, ECU, Locs, Immo reader, speedo, key etc) from e-bay. Intalled it, did a litlle of adjustments using PP2000 and all was fine.
I left the car sitting for 2+ months since i was abroad, and when tried to start it I had a flat battery. I tried to jump started but the car is dead. After running a global diagnostic, among all other errors (probubly caused due to low voltage) I have a Loced ECU, and of course it does not let me to clear errors or do anything. I suspect that something is wrong with immo and BSI comunication. The ECU status is "Mached with BSI" and also shows 2 keys learned (althoug I only got 1 key with the set I purchased), but also states "Waiting Responce from BSI".
I would like to reprogram my Immo, but the problem is I don't have the PIN Code.
Could you please guide me on any solution of extracting this?
p.s. I also own a car-prog clone version, but I can't find any use on a Peugeot 407.

Thank you again for your help.

baltazar3
14th December, 2021, 08:30 PM
Hi,
I read this forum for quite a lot of time and found very useful information. This is my first post, so I would like to thank all of you for what I have learned from you so far.
Now to the point :)
I hope this is the right topic, so please if no, feel free to advice or move it to the appropriate one.
I own a Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI. Last year I had a faulty BSI, so I ordered a used set (BSI, ECU, Locs, Immo reader, speedo, key etc) from e-bay. Intalled it, did a litlle of adjustments using PP2000 and all was fine.
I left the car sitting for 2+ months since i was abroad, and when tried to start it I had a flat battery. I tried to jump started but the car is dead. After running a global diagnostic, among all other errors (probubly caused due to low voltage) I have a Loced ECU, and of course it does not let me to clear errors or do anything. I suspect that something is wrong with immo and BSI comunication. The ECU status is "Mached with BSI" and also shows 2 keys learned (althoug I only got 1 key with the set I purchased), but also states "Waiting Responce from BSI".
I would like to reprogram my Immo, but the problem is I don't have the PIN Code.
Could you please guide me on any solution of extracting this?
p.s. I also own a car-prog clone version, but I can't find any use on a Peugeot 407.

Thank you again for your help.
Read EEPROM from BSI and You will see corrupt or missing VIN.....thats common...when battery flat.
Post EEPROM here

kalianic
15th December, 2021, 08:54 PM
Read EEPROM from BSI and You will see corrupt or missing VIN.....thats common...when battery flat.
Post EEPROM here

Thanks for your answer. Do you know how can I read eeprom? Is it possible with car-prog via OBD port or there is an other way? Any instructions available (in car-prog version I own there is no diagram of the points to connect it with BSI. I also made a lot of internet search but with no luck. Is there any source available?

rafal
15th December, 2021, 09:07 PM
I don't know how you searched...
I will type and I will find 100 sites how to do..
Edited: https://youtu.be/RdSXup99zfI

kalianic
16th December, 2021, 06:07 AM
I don't know how you searched...
I will type and I will find 100 sites how to do..
Edited: https://youtu.be/RdSXup99zfI
Thank you for your answer.
What i meant was that for other Peugeot models there is a way (shown in car-prog diagrams) to read eeprom by connecting (soldering) the cables directly to the board without removing the chip something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXoUz-ejRtI ).
So in my case I will have to remove it and use one of theese adaptors to place the chip in first.
So I will have to find and order one first.....