PDA

View Full Version : Polo GTI 1.8t 150ps

Alawigmx
11th December, 2021, 09:34 PM
Hello colleagues,

Ive got an old Polo GTI -08 150ps 1.8t for the winter, it is fully stock for the moment. I am looking for a tune to give me more power, and perhaps a hardcut limiter and pops&bangs. The ECU is an me7.5 with immo off (cat stolen & hanging wire from lambda created short in ECU), all files attached. Also if you have any suggestions to make it more fun, I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

Baddog84
12th December, 2021, 09:29 AM
Hello colleagues,

Ive got an old Polo GTI -08 150ps 1.8t for the winter, it is fully stock for the moment. I am looking for a tune to give me more power, and perhaps a hardcut limiter and pops&bangs. The ECU is an me7.5 with immo off (cat stolen & hanging wire from lambda created short in ECU), all files attached. Also if you have any suggestions to make it more fun, I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

here is file for you
chks ok

Alawigmx
12th December, 2021, 08:09 PM
here is file for you
chks ok
Thanks a lot! Going to car tomorrow to pull out ECU and write. Do you have info on what is done?

Alawigmx
27th December, 2021, 10:45 PM
here is file for you
chks ok

Could you free up some space in your inbox? Trying to write to get pass. Thanks again!

Alawigmx
2nd January, 2022, 12:24 AM
Anyone else could help? Dude is ignoring private messages and i magically started getting PMs asking for money or telling me to go on third party website to purchase a file.

calibracbr
2nd January, 2022, 11:16 AM
Anyone else could help? Dude is ignoring private messages and i magically started getting PMs asking for money or telling me to go on third party website to purchase a file.

PM me I can help you

Johnsy1998
2nd January, 2022, 09:34 PM
Pass is in PM mate.

Alawigmx
4th January, 2022, 12:08 AM
Pass is in PM mate.

Flawless. Thanks yet again!

Baddog84
4th January, 2022, 09:38 AM

who can read has a clear advantage
then you know why no pass was sent
i never sent requests for money