PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 3 EDC16C3 EGR OFF This community is my last hope

udrealexandru
14th December, 2021, 03:05 PM
Hello guys!

Long story short, a good friend just bought a Mazda 3 1.6l 80kw.
The car is always in limp mode... Upon inspection, we found out that the dpf was empty.
The fault codes given on Launch are
P0089-21 - Fuel Pressure Control Valve,
P1180-21 - Fuel Delivery System - Low,
P2453-E8 - Particulate Matter Trap Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance.
The values for fuel pressure are good. Tested in many circumstances. We took the car to many repair shops hoping we could find someone to fix the problem. No luck. The fuel pressure control valve has been replaced. The weird part is that the car shows 11kpa differential pressure in any circumstance...
When clearing faults, car is not in limp mode.

Many people told us that we should do dpf off and it will fix the limp mode.
We paid 3 different people for the job and none of them did the right job... Once the car didn't start, once it was still in limp mode and the differential pressure error was stil showing on launch, even after deleting it...
Im not a tuner, but i work on car electronic systems. I bought a kess clone just for ecu cloning. I read the ecu with kess and tried to do it myself using ADS DPF Remover. I know that the checksum should be corrected and i did it using fake winols 2.24.
I'm kinda scared to try the file so I need your help.
I have a feeling that someone tried to do dpf off before and that might be why the differential sensor always shows 11kpa, but im not sure.

I need you guys to check stock file and tell me if someone attempted to do dpf off or not and give me feedback on the file i made.

Thank you so much!

mersytis
14th December, 2021, 03:18 PM
Hello guys!

Long story short, a good friend just bought a Mazda 3 1.6l 80kw.
The car is always in limp mode... Upon inspection, we found out that the dpf was empty.
The fault codes given on Launch are
P0089-21 - Fuel Pressure Control Valve,
P1180-21 - Fuel Delivery System - Low,
P2453-E8 - Particulate Matter Trap Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance.
The values for fuel pressure are good. Tested in many circumstances. We took the car to many repair shops hoping we could find someone to fix the problem. No luck. The fuel pressure control valve has been replaced. The weird part is that the car shows 11kpa differential pressure in any circumstance...
When clearing faults, car is not in limp mode.

Many people told us that we should do dpf off and it will fix the limp mode.
We paid 3 different people for the job and none of them did the right job... Once the car didn't start, once it was still in limp mode and the differential pressure error was stil showing on launch, even after deleting it...
Im not a tuner, but i work on car electronic systems. I bought a kess clone just for ecu cloning. I read the ecu with kess and tried to do it myself using ADS DPF Remover. I know that the checksum should be corrected and i did it using fake winols 2.24.
I'm kinda scared to try the file so I need your help.
I have a feeling that someone tried to do dpf off before and that might be why the differential sensor always shows 11kpa, but im not sure.

I need you guys to check stock file and tell me if someone attempted to do dpf off or not and give me feedback on the file i made.

Thank you so much!

It would be best to write the original sw version and see what happens. Write what sw shows Kess and upload your read file.

udrealexandru
14th December, 2021, 03:26 PM
I just realized that i forgot to attach the files. I added them now.
Where could i get the original sw version?
Thanks a lot for your time.

P.S- I reseted the dpf values using launch and deleted fault codes before extracting file from ecu.
The only errors remaining were P2453-E8 - Particulate Matter Trap Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance. and P1001 - System Readiness Test Not Complete

mersytis
14th December, 2021, 03:33 PM
I just realized that i forgot to attach the files. I added them now.
Where could i get the original sw version?
Thanks a lot for your time.

You still don't upload the file. Only archived files can be uploaded. Maybe I will have such sw original or something else in this forum.

udrealexandru
14th December, 2021, 03:37 PM
I attached them to my original post. I will add them here too!

mersytis
14th December, 2021, 03:54 PM
I attached them to my original post. I will add them here too!

Original file for you.

udrealexandru
14th December, 2021, 04:05 PM
I used hex editor neo to compare my stock file and the one you sent me and they are the same. 0 differences. I noticed that the creation date and time of the file you sent me and the one i have are also the same. Are you sure you sent me the right file ?
Thank you!

mersytis
14th December, 2021, 04:23 PM
I used hex editor neo to compare my stock file and the one you sent me and they are the same. 0 differences. I noticed that the creation date and time of the file you sent me and the one i have are also the same. Are you sure you sent me the right file ?
Thank you!

Write this flash and post results.