PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra J Dpf problem

jolor
15th December, 2021, 10:49 AM
This file has dpf off but after driving couple of hundred kilometers the dpf is coming back on. I reseted dpf soot accumulation and oil but the problem still persists. Can somebody check the file if there is something wrong. Thanks in advance.

credoline
15th December, 2021, 01:28 PM
If you only get message on instrument cluster, file is okay. Use OPCOM and turn off DPF in instrument cluster configuration. Maybe you will need pin code, i can not remember for sure.

techcar1992
15th December, 2021, 01:39 PM
file is ok

jolor
15th December, 2021, 01:41 PM
I dont see any configuration in cluster to modify. Is Opel Astra J.

Inquizit0r
15th December, 2021, 02:01 PM
This file has dpf off but after driving couple of hundred kilometers the dpf is coming back on. I reseted dpf soot accumulation and oil but the problem still persists. Can somebody check the file if there is something wrong. Thanks in advance.

Disconnect diff pressure and temp sensors.

AVDigitale
15th December, 2021, 02:54 PM
flash ori again reset dpf and oil service and flash back mod if again not work not good file

credoline
15th December, 2021, 03:35 PM
Sorry, my mistake Zafira B have this situation.

I dont see any configuration in cluster to modify. Is Opel Astra J.

baltazar3
15th December, 2021, 07:24 PM
To resolve this You have to :
1.Write back ORI file
2.Make update SW with Tech2
3.Make replacement DPF function with diag (Oil,Cat and DPF)
4.Write DPF OFF file
Counter (ash) after this stays on "0"