S/N AL291010425284

Thanks in advance ;)

Car235
13th February, 2010, 11:34 AM
Read 24c04,
post your dump file and get code !

aeroyas
13th February, 2010, 01:55 PM
hello freind, i post you a good dump here with new code inside, tested and worked 1000%, good luck

siti
13th February, 2010, 02:02 PM
your code 4x1x4.

PremierD
13th February, 2010, 07:23 PM
your code 4x1x4.

Why the X's mate ....?????...what are you all about .... Why not just Say ...The code is 48104:dontknow:

dashradio
13th February, 2010, 09:00 PM
Hi,PD, thats how they were told to post on the old Mobile-files forum, if you posted full code you got a weeks ban, LOL

PremierD
13th February, 2010, 09:15 PM
Hi,PD, thats how they were told to post on the old Mobile-files forum, if you posted full code you got a weeks ban, LOL

Thats why its Fcuked now mate ......LOL

Stoyko
14th February, 2010, 01:24 AM
old Mobile-files forum, if you posted full code you got a weeks ban, LOL

This is because there were rules

mmx64
14th February, 2010, 06:01 PM
Hallo, PremierD, are you feeling more good about yoursef, by helping a soome noob looking for a free code?
Whats with all the members from this forum mocking mobile-files.com along with ecmbuster??
You feeling poverfull by haveing a serial code calculator, and gain posts by so called "helping", some guys you dont realy know?? Whats with all this mentality on this forum? If your feeling in the mood of givein, go donete some money on red cross or something!!

PremierD
14th February, 2010, 06:21 PM
Hallo, PremierD, are you feeling more good about yoursef, by helping a soome noob looking for a free code?
Whats with all the members from this forum mocking mobile-files.com along with ecmbuster??
You feeling poverfull by haveing a serial code calculator, and gain posts by so called "helping", some guys you dont realy know?? Whats with all this mentality on this forum? If your feeling in the mood of givein, go donete some money on red cross or something!!

OK then mate ... To be perfectly honest about it ..yes I feel good...Helping anyone and everyone that I can does tend to do that to a "normal person"....Now I don't know you.. And you certainly don't know me..... so why the criticism ......?

If you do not know what was wrong with "Mobile-files.com"...Then I'm sorry... I.m sure someone will tell you ...when it's up and running again ....PM ..the Moderator of it ..

So instead of putting up with the Ethos of this forum .......Which incidentley ... Is helping Anyone who asks for it ..... Just Remove your account mate .....simples.

mmx64
15th February, 2010, 07:50 AM
Well, sorrry if u felt like i tryed to critic you, that wasnt my intention, but see this is the difference between mobile-files.com and this forum, on mobile are lots of intelligent people who knows theyer buisniss and know how hard , and how many hours of work is needed to find/aquire all the knollage, but here most of the people are takeing credit about other peoples work, im shure is you developed the serial decosing algorithm you wouldnt give it away like candy, you would apriciate the many hours of work invested in it. And about helping others, i have no problem about that, you can help who ever you want,and thats a thing to appriciate, but are you shure that guy really needed it, couldnt he spare 10 euros to decode it at a local decoder, on the other hand helping people from haiti would make a difference.
Sorry if i offend you with something, that wasnt my intention, and i appologize, just trying to make a point here!

PremierD
15th February, 2010, 09:12 AM
Ok mate ..I accept.. Now one of our members sums the whole DK ethos up, in their signature....KNOWLEDGE IS POINTLESS UNLESS SHARED.....I rest my case ..

Ecmbuster
16th February, 2010, 07:16 PM
"Knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands"

Stoyko
16th February, 2010, 08:52 PM

I absolutely agree with that. each can operate with cracked or stolen software, but people who know how it works are very few. :)

PremierD
16th February, 2010, 10:44 PM

Sorry mate but you realise that I'm going to have to take issue with that statement .....

First of all ..I would imagine that you did regognise me when i joined your "New look ...Same, well how can i put it...strange rules"

Basicly you decide who gets to know what ... and if they do not agree ..then you ban their ass....Question ...Why?

You are under the Illusion that if you do not tell the masses anything they really don't need to know.,it gives You the Chosen One more power Oh!and their solutions.....Come on mate get a life ..Making a quote like that ,well.just about sums up why the're Revolutions in this world ..To get rid of that utterly degrading train of thinking ...

So I was sent the link to your forum ...Heard a lot about it ..I am glad that I did join.. now I know what it's Admin's attitude is ..I'll save you the trouble and Ban My Own ass mate .....I want no part of that way of thinking ....sorry

PremierD
16th February, 2010, 10:57 PM
I absolutely agree with that. each can operate with cracked or stolen software, but people who know how it works are very few. :)

You absolutley agree with what mate ....Then I'm sorry for you ... This is after all a Sharing forum .... so Why are you here ...to share ...? or what ...Or are yours the Right Hands to get the knowledge...Or per chance impart some ...but wait before you do mate You never know who may read it ... but one thing is for sure should you deem our members worthy of a say radio code ....you ass will not be Banned for doing so ....

PS... Then the Few are all on here mate

Ecmbuster
18th February, 2010, 02:41 AM
Sorry mate but you realise that I'm going to have to take issue with that statement .....

First of all ..I would imagine that you did regognise me when i joined your "New look ...Same, well how can i put it...strange rules"

Basicly you decide who gets to know what ... and if they do not agree ..then you ban their ass....Question ...Why?

You are under the Illusion that if you do not tell the masses anything they really don't need to know.,it gives You the Chosen One more power Oh!and their solutions.....Come on mate get a life ..Making a quote like that ,well.just about sums up why the're Revolutions in this world ..To get rid of that utterly degrading train of thinking ...

So I was sent the link to your forum ...Heard a lot about it ..I am glad that I did join.. now I know what it's Admin's attitude is ..I'll save you the trouble and Ban My Own ass mate .....I want no part of that way of thinking ....sorry

1. Take issue, it's your opinion.
2. Of course I recognized you.
3. For your information (just a little guidance) it is the members that asked for and agreed to the rules. The majority of those rules were there well before I arrived and just so happen to agree with them.
4. That's where you're incorrect. Members that request a solution, generally get what's required. Members that leech or want something for nothing, get nothing. It's that simple.
5. Train of thinking? Did you ever ask yourself why you're so angry?
6. I'm not an illusionist, a realist and if you were to continue "giving it all away" I suppose that would make you responsible for a theft if the "incorrect" person or persons has access to information that allowed that type of activity.
7. A revolutionary quote? Look into anger management.
8. Glad you did join except there's a slight problem with banning your own ass. I'll do it for you because you can't
9. This site (DK) has its own vision and set of rules. It just so happens that you don't seem or feel comfortable with following another type of thinking. So be it!
10. I find it so amazing that you ... the free thinker feels that you're the most correct (I believe you're trying to express that in "all of the above") but can't seem to bring your self the actually believe that "there are others" and just so happen to be different than you.

So why not express since you may have been invited, bother becoming a member since it's just the same old, same old.

Answer, you need a box to stand on and express the same old same old.

Remember your words, you asked to have your ass banned. I gave you what you wanted so don't complain.

Sorry, forgot about the "serial code calculator" that was funny.
You profess a knowledge base, here's a small experiment you can try. Open component protection via HEX, not tools, just by thinking about it. You do that, then talk to me.

Are we done now?

^^TommyTee
18th February, 2010, 02:54 AM
1. Take issue, it's your opinion.
2. Of course I recognized you.
3. For your information (just a little guidance) it is the members that asked for and agreed to the rules. The majority of those rules were there well before I arrived and just so happen to agree with them.
4. That's where you're incorrect. Members that request a solution, generally get what's required. Members that leech or want something for nothing, get nothing. It's that simple.
5. Train of thinking? Did you ever ask yourself why you're so angry?
6. I'm not an illusionist, a realist and if you were to continue "giving it all away" I suppose that would make you responsible for a theft if the "incorrect" person or persons has access to information that allowed that type of activity.
7. A revolutionary quote? Look into anger management.
8. Glad you did join except there's a slight problem with banning your own ass. I'll do it for you because you can't
9. This site (DK) has its own vision and set of rules. It just so happens that you don't seem or feel comfortable with following another form type of thinking. So be it!
10. I find it so amazing that you ... the free thinker feels that you're the most correct (I believe you're trying to express that in "all of the above") but can't seem to bring your self the actually believe that "there are others" and just so happen to be different than you.

So what not express, since you may have been invited, why bother becoming a member is it's just the same old, same old.

Answer, you need a box to stand on and express the same old same old.

Remember your words, you asked to have your ass banned. I gave you what you wanted so don't complain.

Sorry, forgot about the "serial code calculator" that was funny.
You profess a knowledge base, here's a small experiment you can try. Open component protection via HEX, not tools, just by thinking about it. You do that, then talk to me.

Are we done now?

Mobile-Files waS too many rules

sharing is what we are about we dont password files here

also PremierD is very good auto tech take it from me..

Nuff Said Greetz

Patrian
18th February, 2010, 03:14 AM
Are we done now?

With ONLY 1 word: NO!!!!!

:reddy:

Meat-Head
19th February, 2010, 11:27 PM
Are we done now?

With ONLY 1 word: NO!!!!!

:reddy:

Would Ecmbuster and all other members be kind enough to carry on 'fighting' here please http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/mobile-files-91121/

Posting in this thread is make it difficult for the OPW's to find reference
to either site, that's if Ecmbuster has OPW's on his new site?

Thanks guys.

velco
28th February, 2010, 11:05 PM
:wink:friend yor code is 48104

velco
28th February, 2010, 11:06 PM
friend your code is 48104

velco
28th February, 2010, 11:10 PM
your code is 48104

alexics
14th July, 2010, 07:56 PM
The whole way people exchange information is changing. Open source projects are also having a huge impact. As well as the sh1t storm caused by greedy bankers. If people don't adapt then they will be left behind. Life is hard now and its all about everyone helping each other out of the mess we are in. If a few guys get freebie radio codes it isn't a big deal. We have far more important issues. Just cooperate with each!