PDA

View Full Version : IMMO OFF IAW4LV.UA - 036906034 AR

Skezza
21st December, 2021, 06:30 PM
Hi,

Friend of mine has picked up a GTI conversion, which doesn't have the typical GTI ECU (At least that I'm aware of), which is normally a Siemens. It's got a Magneti Marelli IAW4LV.UA that requires immo off'ing. This is required for some track days, and nothing to do with lost keys so adapting an immo isn't an option.

Any help would be great, I've attached a bin file.

adiagnostyka
21st December, 2021, 07:48 PM
I think there is no immooff option in this ecu. Try witch emulator

baltazar3
21st December, 2021, 08:07 PM
Hi,

Friend of mine has picked up a GTI conversion, which doesn't have the typical GTI ECU (At least that I'm aware of), which is normally a Siemens. It's got a Magneti Marelli IAW4LV.UA that requires immo off'ing. This is required for some track days, and nothing to do with lost keys so adapting an immo isn't an option.

Any help would be great, I've attached a bin file.

PIN : 02302 for IMMO re-adaptation

Skezza
22nd December, 2021, 10:20 AM
Thanks, but this won't work as it has to be an IMMO OFF. I did explain to him that adaptation is far easier than OFF but the request is OFF only as it's a track car and those are the rules and regs.

There appears to be mixed reviews on whether or not this ECU can be immo off'd without an emulator. There's plenty of threads on here and other forums that indicate it might be possible though. So I hold some hope there, if not, what's the deal with an emulator.

Skezza
26th December, 2021, 04:17 PM
Bump? Anyone able help

Skezza
18th March, 2022, 07:45 PM
So I'm no further along with this, as such I'm looking into an Emulator option. This is properly new territory for me.

Obviously I've read a lot about Julie for VAG but it's an expensive option, especially as there appears to be no UK stockist Sad and it would appear that there's a cheaper option known as the Clixe

https://shop.carlabimmo.com/clixe_vagwithoutcan

Is this likely to work? Has anyone had any experience with this product? The instructions claim to support this ECU, so I'm hoping this is enough.

What happens if I don't cut PIN 43?

Thanks