PDA

View Full Version : what images and cams work best for you

freck
13th February, 2010, 05:39 PM
Been trying different images with different cams lately and have got different results on the ipbox 9000hd.
Just want to hear what other members are using and what results are.
I've used Sifteam Extreme 0.7.5 with mgCamd works ok for a while then crashed...stuck on one channel and needs reboot.
Tried NLB 11577 with incubusCamd with more or less the same result especially on HD channels but not as bad.
Reverted to ITGate on UKUR V8 with no probs whatsoever but since i've paid big money for ipbox I want it to behave as i want it to...otherwise its going up for sale.
Some feedback appreciated,
Freck

lomanaki
13th February, 2010, 06:06 PM
Been trying different images with different cams lately and have got different results on the ipbox 9000hd.
Just want to hear what other members are using and what results are.
I've used Sifteam Extreme 0.7.5 with mgCamd works ok for a while then crashed...stuck on one channel and needs reboot.
Tried NLB 11577 with incubusCamd with more or less the same result especially on HD channels but not as bad.
Reverted to ITGate on UKUR V8 with no probs whatsoever but since i've paid big money for ipbox I want it to behave as i want it to...otherwise its going up for sale.
Some feedback appreciated,
Freck

Try to use PGI v0.5....after 1 month of using withou PANIC message. I have IPbox:devil: 9000HD....