PDA

View Full Version : M52B25 BMW WTF TUNE

PelsonBMW
2nd January, 2022, 03:43 PM
Hey , just wanted to share and hear your opinions , this is tune from m52b25 e36 from well known company in my country , im just wondering WTF

mprog
2nd January, 2022, 03:49 PM
Post ORI file friend :)

JPerformance
2nd January, 2022, 04:01 PM
We are sure that you did not do it and you want an opinion? But then the opinion depends on the knowledge of whoever answers you.

Lambda1
2nd January, 2022, 04:42 PM
The Problem of you copy of tunes ;). Copycat.
Curious about which well known tuner copied it and be as dump for do do it right.

PelsonBMW
2nd January, 2022, 05:44 PM
The Problem of you copy of tunes ;). Copycat.
Curious about which well known tuner copied it and be as dump for do do it right.

While I put it in romraider I didn't even know wtf is happened there :D

alonedark
2nd January, 2022, 11:21 PM
the best tuners working in digital kaos no in his shop , es como la vacuna del corona virus unos la hacen y luego estan lo listos que las critican y asi es la vida, hya empresas que aun facturando casi 4 milllones de euros al aņo son criticadas por frikis y maestros que no trabajan en este mundo y quieren enseņar a empresas de estas , increible

alonedark
2nd January, 2022, 11:41 PM
que pasa ya no decis na

Lambda1
3rd January, 2022, 08:08 AM
english only...

Post ORI file friend http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/smile.png
Also this will not solve it :D.

PelsonBMW
3rd January, 2022, 08:23 AM
I've just flashed original instead of this crap and car is going very well . This file I've uploaded is just for educational purposes (how not to do) :P

Lambda1
3rd January, 2022, 08:36 AM
the file is fine at all. Its problem of "tuner" copycat. And now knowledge about how to :courage:.