i must to change the bsi about fiat 500
the bsi is out of order the pin is 52689
i have a new bsi the pin is 75399
some can put the original pin 52689 in my new bsi
thank in advance
best regard and happy new year

Antonio266
3rd January, 2022, 09:16 PM
Changing PIN will not solve any problem for you, Car will not start only changing PIN.
You need to make ECU virgin, program NEW keys to the car, and make a Proxy Alignment, hoping that the Proxy configuration of the new BSI is compatible with your Car

newgeniehex
3rd January, 2022, 09:20 PM
thank
it is possible to make a virgin an put the original PIN and use the original key?

amper
3rd January, 2022, 09:55 PM
And what happened to the original file dump that has pin code 52689 ?

newgeniehex
9th January, 2022, 09:49 AM
hello
ihe original bcm is out order i have only the pin by original dealer FIAT garage
than in advance
best regard

Bllinda
9th January, 2022, 11:18 AM
hello
i must to change the bsi about fiat 500
the bsi is out of order the pin is 52689
i have a new bsi the pin is 75399
some can put the original pin 52689 in my new bsi
thank in advance
best regard and happy new year

Where are the old bsi damps?

hello
ihe original bcm is out order i have only the pin by original dealer FIAT garage
than in advance
best regard

P.S. your red color stops me

newgeniehex
14th January, 2022, 11:25 AM
hello
the old bsi is out of order!icann communicat but i can disssbale the error and read the dump by obd whit original AVDI!!.
thank

amper
14th January, 2022, 05:09 PM
A five digit pin code gives 32 different possible hex versions. In the communication between the ECU and BSI, the hex notation counts. You can already see what the problem is, and that's not all.
The pin code is only 20 bits and you need to change the synchro with a length of 48 bits that we do not know. If you have an eeprom from ECU, duplicating pin code 52689 is theoretically possible.
It remains to calculate the new checksum for the modified dump file so that the work is finished.

credoline
15th January, 2022, 08:01 PM
With AlfaOBD diagnostic tool you can change configuration in bsi if you need it, after all that what described Antonio and again make proxy alignment. All other will be much more complicated.

Changing PIN will not solve any problem for you, Car will not start only changing PIN.
You need to make ECU virgin, program NEW keys to the car, and make a Proxy Alignment, hoping that the Proxy configuration of the new BSI is compatible with your Car