PDA

View Full Version : help, vw skc from my cluster eprom file

vtvw
14th February, 2010, 07:47 AM
hi, im new here, i hope that somebody can help me, i need find my sck from my dump, i read the eprom form my cluster and i have hex file, anybody knows how can i get my sck from this file, some calculator....

my eprom is 24c32 and is on jetta 2009

this is my dump

lucianica
14th February, 2010, 09:13 AM
nobody can calculate from dash
read eeprom from engine control unit
regards

vtvw
14th February, 2010, 09:21 AM
regards

thanks so i need read the eprom from my ecu??? i read that commander read sck code from dash i dont know can you help me?? what eprom i need to read to get my skc

lucianica
14th February, 2010, 09:32 AM
original can commander can read eprom and pin from engine ecu
waht engine do you have
mult be spi eeprom 95160/95320
regards

PremierD
14th February, 2010, 09:47 AM
thanks so i need read the eprom from my ecu??? i read that commander read sck code from dash i dont know can you help me?? what eprom i need to read to get my skc

95320...in the ECU mate ......

vtvw
14th February, 2010, 02:56 PM
ok, now, i have commander and tacho and cant read securyti code from my ecu and my cluster kombiinstruments, so i try to get this code to program my keys en swap my cluster, i thing ths is inmo 3, what program or interfase can do that, or a least read eprom by obd, i have external programer to rear/write eproms but is not odb

PremierD
14th February, 2010, 03:10 PM
ok, now, i have commander and tacho and cant read securyti code from my ecu and my cluster kombiinstruments, so i try to get this code to program my keys en swap my cluster, i thing ths is inmo 3, what program or interfase can do that, or a least read eprom by obd, i have external programer to rear/write eproms but is not odb

I think you will find that you need to open up the ecu.... and remove eeprom .... and read with your non obd reader mate .......sorry

Alex789
14th February, 2010, 03:45 PM

It's immo-4 and, i think, you will not be able to adapt key unless you have original K+CAN commander (AVDI) with open special function "Key learning". VCDS will not help you also even you know your login.

vtvw
14th February, 2010, 06:34 PM
It's im*o-4 and, i think, you will not be able to adapt key unless you have original K+CAN commander (AVDI) with open special function "Key learning". VCDS will not help you also even you know your login.

thats rigth, in try to find my sck security code key to login and swap mi cluster anbd adpat my keys, where can i buy original k+can commander???

vtvw
14th February, 2010, 06:51 PM
original can commander can read eprom and pin from engine ecu
waht engine do you have
mult be spi eeprom 95160/95320
regards

ok, where can i see this number or where can i find?? sorry but im new

my ecu engine es part 07k 906 032 BL
my central elct. is part 3c8 937 049 D bordentz-sg

AyceeDeeCee
15th February, 2010, 11:06 AM
ok, where can i see this number or where can i find?? sorry but im new

my ecu engine es part 07k 906 032 BL
my central elct. is part 3c8 937 049 D bordentz-sg

You need to follow as above mate. Desolder the chips off your ECU otherwise you are getting nowhere....

sahraoui djamel
17th May, 2010, 09:54 PM
code radio jaguar aj9150r

eliotroyano
18th May, 2010, 03:15 PM
regards

But how can I read an SKC from an ECU immo dump???? or ecu on bench???

sahraoui djamel
20th May, 2010, 11:46 PM
code radio jaguar aj9150r