PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 407 Sid803A RHR 136cv FAP and EGR OFF

alien762
7th January, 2022, 09:08 AM
Please someone can turn off FAP and EGR? If possible deactivation via manual solution (winols or others). Thank you very much.

alien762
9th January, 2022, 05:55 AM
Up, please.

Redbyone
9th January, 2022, 06:54 PM
Hi friend,

find attached my 100% manuel solution, I have change only 4 single values (2 for EGR OFF and 2 for DPF off). For the EGR OFF I have test it on many cars, work perfectly. FAP OFF not tested but should work.

EGR OFF => this engine do EGR when coolant temperature is between 10°C and 105°C, I changed to do EGR now when coolant temperature is between 150°C and 160°C (if you reach this level of temperatures, I think you have a bigger probleme to solve)

DPF OFF => I have only desactivate the manager FAP (a single changed from 1 to 0), your engine wil never activate regeneration anymore and I have changed the threshold to activate FAP presence diagnosis (Pdiff mini). In serial calibration the the diagnostic start when the engine speed is >1500 RPM, now you have to reach 10000rpm.

Remember my calibration don't deactivate any DTCs. All sensors, actuators must be operational except the FAP must be empty. Don't forget to desactivate your FAP in the BSI with diagbox (additivation pump and tank). Checksum OK.
Try and keep me inform, If you have DTCs for the FAP desactivation I think it will be possible to do something.

I don't know if my work will meet your expectations. I think it deserves anyway a thx + rep.

Pass sent in PM

alien762
10th January, 2022, 06:18 AM
Thank you very much. I will try this as soon as possible ;).

alien762
11th January, 2022, 05:41 AM
Ok tested. I think it is ok (only drive 50km) and the only error i have is P0000.

Redbyone
11th January, 2022, 06:34 AM
Hi friend,

great, P0000 means "no fault found" so all is well, it means your engine is running fine as all DTCs still activated in my calibration.
Glad to have sold your problem with my own knowledge.

alien762
23rd January, 2022, 06:14 AM
Ok i tested it and some problem there is. Every 540km start regen but it isn't the "classic regeneration" but a "degraded mode regeneration". With WinOLS i checked it and infact i modified the "Theshold degraded mode" 540km to max (6553,500km) and "Request degraded mode" 2 to 0 (i think it is sufficient this value to modified) and the problem there isn't. Is it very stange because all value related to fap and cerine are zero and Ok. I tried everything with WinOLS (disabling everything for regeneration) and with pp2000 but if i don't modified the degraded mode the regen start in according to km drived. Now i modified the value "Minimum exhaust volume flow up catalyst for activation of PF consistency check (ERU_1 and ERU_2)" to max and the count of fap and km are disabled. For me this setting is ok and i will report if there is problem in future.
https://ibb.co/hLTc5dP
https://ibb.co/S6zndmT

Redbyone
23rd January, 2022, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the great feedback, if your additional changes are not enough (I think they are enough), you can also activate a reset of FAP manager counters values at each ignition on (reset to 0 of the FAP kms counters). Look at your PM for the adress to change.

alien762
23rd January, 2022, 03:04 PM
Thank you very much i add this value to map ;).