PDA

View Full Version : LIVER ANYONE?

shady77
17th October, 2008, 10:40 PM
SO apparently, if you put a slice of liver on the seat of your toilet and then pop your little man on it, then a second piece of liver on top of that, and then close the lid (not too hard) and then move back and forth, it kinda feels like.......

I havent done this by the way, its just something i heard......

i have done it really

aftermath
17th October, 2008, 10:48 PM
whats a little man ?

pmsl, can you buy huge pieces of liver . ?

shady77
17th October, 2008, 10:51 PM
didnt want to write anything too crude lol

thered
17th October, 2008, 10:55 PM
my mate used to do a pot pig money box he swore by it vaseline round the buttocks nice lol

westkill
17th October, 2008, 11:33 PM
you load of pervs lol
just pull one of with a rasher of bacon:devil:

portbhoy
17th October, 2008, 11:37 PM
:eek:
my mate used to do a pot pig money box he swore by it vaseline round the buttocks nice lol

~~~~ me thats pretty bad has he never heard of prossies :eek:

shady77
17th October, 2008, 11:44 PM

yes im sure your mate enjoyed it very much..
at least i admitted it

thered
18th October, 2008, 10:21 AM
no m8 i was tempted but you can go were your m8s been can you only if you get in first

i used half a dozen jonnys lift up the mattress slip in between

thinking about it though liver was probably more realistic and a very good idealol

Dreamer
18th October, 2008, 02:19 PM
SO apparently, if you put a slice of liver on the seat of your toilet and then pop your little man on it, then a second piece of liver on top of that, and then close the lid (not too hard) and then move back and forth, it kinda feels like.......

I havent done this by the way, its just something i heard......

i have done it really

lol I'm sure you have tried it shady!. Did you cook and eat it afterwards?

You guyz are all missing the real object here which is to make it as realistic as possible. Well I have good news for you all. I know the perfect way to do this.....With your loved one/partner:handkiss:If you don't have one of em....get off your backsides and go out into the real world and get one :flowers: If you already have a partner and still aren't getting any, then you need to put a bit of romance back in to things :knuddel:or just go back to shady's words of wisdom:roflmao:

thered
18th October, 2008, 03:09 PM
no its not a recent thing im talking about misspent youth i havent done anything like that for months lol

fuzzums
22nd October, 2008, 05:40 PM
yes im sure your mate enjoyed it very much..
at least i admitted it
haha

Johnnies wrapped around a towel with vaseline.