PDA

View Full Version : Polo Vivo ABS long coding needed

Highboy
8th January, 2022, 09:39 AM
Hi good day DK members i lost my ABS long code from my VWPolo 2019 model.My vin number is AAVZZZ6RZKU000855.I will really appreciate it if someone can retrieve it.
Thanks

r4nd0mize
9th January, 2022, 11:24 AM
Hi good day DK members i lost my ABS long code from my VWPolo 2019 model.My vin number is AAVZZZ6RZKU000855.I will really appreciate it if someone can retrieve it.
Thanks

- LHD/RHD?
- engine type (code) and/or engine power?
- engine start stop?
- hatchback?
- hill hold control?
- tire pressure monitoring?

//EDIT: And I forgot, transmission type (man/aut)?

Highboy
9th January, 2022, 08:00 PM
RHD(right hand drive )
Engine type is CLS 1,6
No (engine start stop)
Yes Hatchback
No (hill hold control)
Yes has (tire pressure monitoring
Yes (manual)
There is also no fault codes in all the modules because i just changed the instrument cluster but refit the original cluster back

r4nd0mize
9th January, 2022, 10:21 PM
RHD(right hand drive )
Engine type is CLS 1,6
No (engine start stop)
Yes Hatchback
No (hill hold control)
Yes has (tire pressure monitoring
Yes (manual)
There is also no fault codes in all the modules because i just changed the instrument cluster but refit the original cluster back

This CLS engine is a 77 kW petrol engine, correct?

23DD2885212303C0C41C146E8456C0880805

Have a nice start into your week.

Highboy
10th January, 2022, 10:26 AM
Hi, yes it is 77kw petrol engine.
I have tried that long code but it tells me (Request out of range )

r4nd0mize
10th January, 2022, 11:05 AM
That will likely be caused by a TPMS (lamp) setting. They changed something at some point or it was market specific. And since your car is pretty new (and obviously australian?) this might be the cause. I send you an update via PM.

//EDIT: Your Inbox is full. I read you had been playing with the cluster and the VIN is containing 6R where it is more to expect to be 60 or 61 for this car/market. If something was modified regarding VIN, or cluster not correctly tought in, you cannot write ABS coding just like that. Please let us know to be able to provide further help.

Highboy
10th January, 2022, 05:51 PM
Hi r4nd0mize,i have cleared my inbox yes and yes it is C- EPS...Also i have tried to retrieve coding long code with the Autel IM608 and it gave me this which i have tried and also no success

r4nd0mize
10th January, 2022, 07:35 PM
Hi r4nd0mize,i have cleared my inbox yes and yes it is C- EPS...Also i have tried to retrieve coding long code with the Autel IM608 and it gave me this which i have tried and also no success

Wow. Forget about that autel stuff. It is completely useless. It is completely different coding from different cars regarding everything. vehicle number, content, everything.

I can only recommend to give feedback about my questions/ideas if you want further help (short: what about VIN number and cluster change, is everything tought in correctly. Is original mounted,...) Is your VIN from scan or from chassis...

And please, do not post photo pictures from codings - in my case I won't support anymore in this case with photoshoots as it takes ages to type them and will only lead to mistakes reading it. I am doing this in my spare time but I dare to spend 20 minutes typing off a coding from a photoshoot to analyze it.

If all your setup is completely original and cluster is tought in correctly you can still do an ODIS online session to solve this.