PDA

View Full Version : ezoflash help

laserline
14th February, 2010, 05:32 PM
hi I building ezoflash v4.4 but can any bady tell me how to check it if is ok please when i put in 12v the green light is on. :help:

maciupiciu
14th February, 2010, 09:45 PM
I build ezoflash too, and work good , use it in WIN98 OS or WIN98 under Virtualbox/VMWare.

laserline
15th February, 2010, 09:37 PM
please can you photo your ezoflash and bring to me her te see the positation of diode ok please pleaese

elchip
27th July, 2010, 09:11 PM
:smokin:
please can you photo your ezoflash and bring to me her te see the positation of diode ok please pleaese

Firs at all here is my EzoFlash 4.5.
If someone make and it not work check all conection with extra lens and look for short's or breaks.
All problems are ( 99%) in short's and breaks on PCB lines.
These programmer for parallel memoris is realy good but you must make it very precise (PCB) and use all integred circuit as autor was write HC most and one LS. For CD40XX serie look for some good (my choice is from Motorola ).
Cable from LPT to PCB must be maximum 1.5m or short is better.Do not use USB to LPT - not work.Disable antivirus on PC when programming device.
You must have valid ID response from DEVICE which you program - withot that no more action's and success.
Use good stabilised DC supply - do not use choper power supply.Use SW 97ja or 98d11 - jumper 97 on for sw97ja or jumper 98 for 98d11.Default and most used other jumper are jp1,j3p,jp5 ON and jp6 always are ON ( jp6 are test jumper )
For most used adapter psop44a for example AM29F400BT no jumpers on adapter need.Do not use 16bit device for AM29F400BT.
Look at device test file for jumper setting that is base document from autor and all download from Ezo WEB - google for it..
Here are some pictures from my programer V4.5 (it have serial support but I use SeeProg for serial eeproms).

Pictures:

And for info it work good on OS Win XP SP3 and all XP. Vista not tested... Win7 not tested.... no need Win98.
I hope to I was help with these and if any question ask pls.
The best regards to all here on DK
Robert

laserkill
4th August, 2010, 07:51 PM
yes i building ezoflash beafor 6 month but 4v4 is any way to read eeprom like 24cxx and 93cxx en other eeprom"s with ezo flash 4v4.thanks

elchip
4th August, 2010, 09:37 PM
yes i building ezoflash beafor 6 month but 4v4 is any way to read eeprom like 24cxx and 93cxx en other eeprom"s with ezo flash 4v4.thanks
Yes you can but need to make mod and serial adapter for V4.4
On Ezo website you can find mod and schematic for serial adapter if you need it on V4.4
But I suggest you to make SeeProg for serial eeprom's.
I have one which I was build and it work perfect.
SeeProg is maybe the best serial eeprom programmer at moment and it's on market long time.
It have big big database of eeproms and support very big number of eeprom devices.

Regards to you and all on DK.