PDA

View Full Version : Opel Zafira B 2009 UEC or CIM

AE Simic 026
15th January, 2022, 09:35 AM
I have a Zafira B 2009 1.9 turns the key but the lights on the dashboard do not turn on and the vehicle does not start. OBD connection has no power also the parking lights are not lit When i turn the ignition key ON the windows and air blower work.When the ignition is OFF the windows and air blower do not work.

I have a UEC module,set my UEC module on the vehicle the symptoms are exactly the same with both the factory and my module

The vehicle is not in the rear of the vehicle on the left side of the REC module,there are 5-6 fuses and 3-4 relays

Should i encode my UEC module on the bench and then mount it on the vehicle or does the vehicle have another problem
I've never had anything like this before

Rider667
15th January, 2022, 06:20 PM
Check the ignition switch maybe there is the problem..

credoline
15th January, 2022, 06:41 PM
REC dos not have anything with ignition power. With another UEC you can get ignition on, do not need to pair with vehicle. Without schematic its hard to find.

I have a Zafira B 2009 1.9 turns the key but the lights on the dashboard do not turn on and the vehicle does not start. OBD connection has no power also the parking lights are not lit When i turn the ignition key ON the windows and air blower work.When the ignition is OFF the windows and air blower do not work.

I have a UEC module,set my UEC module on the vehicle the symptoms are exactly the same with both the factory and my module

The vehicle is not in the rear of the vehicle on the left side of the REC module,there are 5-6 fuses and 3-4 relays

Should i encode my UEC module on the bench and then mount it on the vehicle or does the vehicle have another problem
I've never had anything like this before

AE Simic 026
19th January, 2022, 04:30 PM
Solved
for this model 2009 needs UEC type1
the customer brought the module type2 and so i didn't have the lights on the dashboard,i set up the UEC type1 and now the vehicle is starting

thank you for your help