PDA

View Full Version : might take the plunge

dctyper
18th October, 2008, 11:23 AM
i have a 500c at the mo but i want my football all the time, whats the best sat set up to have( i want to get any that play footy in english ie espn or premiere sport)

please bear in mind the cost of this, maybe the best set up and an economy set up.

really apprieciate ny help and advice

thered
18th October, 2008, 11:33 AM
yeh m8 im after the same kind of thing get your self the biggest motorised dish you can the bigger the better in my book i only have a 1.1 but if i could id have a huge freestanding one a dreambox and a cardsharing sub i havent sorted mine out yet but im getting there and away you go

dctyper
18th October, 2008, 11:39 AM
do you have to use cards for sat? can you not use emus/cams like cable?

thered
18th October, 2008, 11:41 AM
you can de-crypt a few but to nleash its potential i think you need to join a cardsharing server or make your own

by the way m8 im running a thread along similar lines in the sat dreambox section you may get a few more pointers from there

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th October, 2008, 11:55 AM
The cheapest and best setup is two fixed dishes at 19e and 1west. With these two you will get most FOOTY and all the top4 on a weekly basis but take note that these are due to change encryption soon. Check on liveonsat.

dctyper
22nd November, 2008, 11:04 PM
ok, adding to this i have talked the missus into letting me do something. can someone point me towards a box and a dish, maybe a bundle?

and a really silly question, what should i do with the sly box on the wall. can it be used?

.: JaCkPoT :.
22nd November, 2008, 11:15 PM
s|<y box on a wall????
check out this. premiere is gone so you`ll have to live off 1 west.
FULL SYSTEM OFFERS : Wizard Satellite, Satellite receivers, dishes, lnbs and equipment (http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33_69&zenid=2b3i2qlgq7atbv56pt7cv3krt5) take your pick

cauliflower69
24th November, 2008, 02:37 PM
if you wanna do card sharing you will need a box that can run Cccam / Gbox etc

alunfennell
24th November, 2008, 05:54 PM
Or if your totaly lazy buy yourself a boring IP receiver where every thing is nearly done for you.

cauliflower69
24th November, 2008, 06:01 PM
whats the server like they connect to ?