PDA

View Full Version : 2004 toyota crown smart ecu

Brycedow
18th January, 2022, 09:40 AM
hi does any body have a reset file for 2004 toyota crown smart key ecu 89990-0160 with eprom s2943 i have programed new smart key to immo and when i reset smart module with file found on this forum i can program smart key which says success and goes from 0 keys to 1 key the doors will lock and unlock but push button start will not work unless key is in slot this is my orignal dump and the dump with new key programed any help would be awesome thanks

askkey
18th January, 2022, 12:52 PM
hi does any body have a reset file for 2004 toyota crown smart key ecu 89990-0160 with eprom s2943 i have programed new smart key to immo and when i reset smart module with file found on this forum i can program smart key which says success and goes from 0 keys to 1 key the doors will lock and unlock but push button start will not work unless key is in slot this is my orignal dump and the dump with new key programed any help would be awesome thanks

Sorry, but AVDI Dump tool does not recognize your dumps as valid.
How does the key look like ? If it is a smart key like the Lexus LS 2004 with the plastic tip that turns the electronic ignition ? If so then the remote and keyless data are in a different module compared to the ignition transponder which is in the EIS. But if after programming your remote is working fine then the issue is not necessarily in the module data.

Brycedow
18th January, 2022, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your reply it has a rectangle key that goes into a slot beside the push button it does have separate modules for immo and keyless