PDA

View Full Version : WTF

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th October, 2008, 12:59 PM
Right.. I got a real problem here at the mo. I have lost signal for every channel on thor. I have checked all the other sats and they seem to work fine. But most wierd is that the other sats work but my ref sat doesnt. Can somebody check that these channels are still up and running. Now i will have to wastbi the arsenal game via stream. Will anyone stream?

aftermath
18th October, 2008, 01:06 PM
PMSL , i had this the other day, lost the whole lot, i waited till later that evening and scanned them all back.

Just wait a while, i heard a few peeps been losing Thor.

I will check mine now and get back m8.

18th October, 2008, 01:11 PM
I lost it just when i need it. All the arsenal games were on premiere but today theyre showing liverpool so i needed thor, checked but all is gone.

Devilfish
18th October, 2008, 01:20 PM
Is it available on softcam?

aftermath
18th October, 2008, 01:23 PM
The Liverpool game is advertised as being on Premier Sport Portal 19.2e
also Prima TV 19.e. , 23.5e. and 1.0w

i watched a game on Prima TV 1.0w 2 weeks ago, it was spot on, but Premier Portal has better Pic.

18th October, 2008, 01:27 PM
Ye. Available on softcam. Btw i wanna watch arsenal match not liverpool. Thanks 4 checkin. Will try b4 kick off again.

Devilfish
18th October, 2008, 01:33 PM
It's dead for me aswell then.

18th October, 2008, 01:40 PM
Signal or descrambling?
Its my signal which is gone

Devilfish
18th October, 2008, 02:34 PM
What channel is it specifically? BBC World is working for me on Thor and the other channels are just not clearing but the SNR is about 70%.

18th October, 2008, 10:41 PM
Sorry for late response. Noting at all was working but guess what time it got sorted?

Approximately 10mins after the arsenal game finished.. how cra.p

Curious123
21st October, 2008, 09:20 AM
I had this problem a few weeks ago whereby I could not get anything on 1.0W Thor. The reason for the problem is that the channel settings satellite.xml and the image makers satellite are slightly different so it is unable to pick up the channels though that does not explain why aftermath was able to get the channels later on in the evening. Try adding the satellite manually by following the instructions below;

You could try adding the sat manually as it worked for me. Posted by digidude on another forum

AFTER downloading the captain channel list

press menu
setup
sat config
highlight 0.8W and press the red button to erase it
press the yellow button, a new box will appear at the bottom with a random satellite in it
press ok
scroll down to 1.0W
press ok
press green to save
press exit
go down to auto transponder scan
press ok
now in the list you should have 1.0W, highlight it and press ok
wait for a transponder lock
press green to scan