PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar XF VCM/BCM repair

siwy12345
21st January, 2022, 05:03 PM
Hello everybody
can someone help me please with Jaguar BCM module - corrupted after flat battery

so i have UPA-USB and i was able to communicate with BCM no problem , i have followed similar procedure from YouTube (BMW FRM programing ) of course my chip is different

all went smooth with no errors , however when used online D-Flash - EEE converters they work but did not show VIN ;Part numbers or ECU Version or Mileage ----- in all fields question marks , any way result file (eeprom.bin) contain VIN and ECU Version ( i have checked this in binary editor / also removed first 2 kb ) so i have programmed this file to BCM .

Now module works i can communicate but when am checking ECU info , i have all ECU / Module numbers with no errors but whole line :Vin number : is missing /not there ?

Now the car not recognising the key , in SDD question mark on BCM icon , i have tried immobilisation option -got error ,

so my question is what im doing wrong ? please forgive me questions about basics is my first time with this module .

Can anybody help me please .
files i have used :

rafal
21st January, 2022, 05:11 PM

vlad33
21st January, 2022, 05:16 PM
You can use JLR SDD. For me working with immo problem with keyless..

siwy12345
21st January, 2022, 05:41 PM
thank you for replay gents , so you you think i have programmed BCM correctly ? now what is exact procedure to make this BCM to work , software update ?
thanks

Rafal not sure what that dots means in your replay , sorry

bmwspec
21st January, 2022, 09:44 PM
i think better tell client that u are so far from JLR reality and give car to someone who knows what to do

siwy12345
22nd January, 2022, 12:37 PM
first is not my client , just helping my friend ,
second /bmwspec/ if you have nothing valuable to add why you opening your mouth

thanks to few advise from good people i have programmed that BCM correctly and after few procedures on SDD module works perfecto :love-struck:

vlad33 thank you for your info .

rafal
22nd January, 2022, 12:47 PM
don't be rude please.................anyway - you solved - job done , well done
try to be more avtive here.............in the future ;)