PDA

View Full Version : f,ing car traders !!! rant lol

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 06:37 PM
got the wife a passat tdi 130 last week and on the way home from the car pitch noticed if had been chipped (ecu re-maped) anyway thought l would see wont it was like on diesel and it was crap , put it on the ramp and the turbo is leaking oil ..

anyway took it back monday and with a list of the faults and a picture of the leak .
they took it into the vw agent and today phoned me to says l was right it has been modded and they agent cant rewite it , even when l told then they cant , then they said the turbo is ok , lol .

l asked them if they where looking at the picture of the oil and they said l cant understand how they missed that ,,

l can because l bet they never told them ..

anyway just phone them back and told them where to stick the car as its not the car l want because it now has history because of the mod ..

luckerly l had a copy of the ad and in that it says "standard car"

l told her and her pratts on the forecourt l was in the trade and they still messed me about '

shame because the car was mint too , but l have no idea who or how long its been chipped ? might of been driven by a knob for years

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 06:40 PM
Should always get a decent mechanic to look over cars before you buy them Paul mate, never mind you'll know the next time, lol

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 07:03 PM
Should always get a decent mechanic to look over cars before you buy them Paul mate, never mind you'll know the next time, lol
u know any lol .....

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 07:15 PM
Ive heard a guy on a forum I visit is very Good, Very Helpful, Charlie Senator

Have a word with Him mate

www.digital-kaos.co.uk

LOL

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:13 PM
Shame you didn't let me know before you bought it Paul .I would have come over and taken a look at it for you .pmsl

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:20 PM
thanks for all your kind words ,, u sarcastic bast"rds lol

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:24 PM
I'll have a look round and see if i can find something for you mate lol:rofl:

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:30 PM
I'll have a look round and see if i can find something for you mate lol:rofl:

no your alright charlie l now your only work on austin Cambridge's a65's

heres your car park

http://www.co-oc.org/Holker2.gif

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:34 PM
God they're new ones 100e and e97 is more my style lol i bet you don't know what they are :rofl:Well you got the picture of my house right someone must have invited you and your friends over for a party when i was in Egypt

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:42 PM
but when we came around we went to the front of the house

http://www.khamaid.org/photos/gyelthang/300%20year%20old%20house.JPG

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:44 PM
Bast*rd so you DID have a party then

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:50 PM
we found one for your customers there aswell m8 .. said he only came for u to check his big hose

http://www.mocp.org/collections/mpp/uploads/Hauser1.jpg

shortyball
4th April, 2008, 10:10 PM
i was always told good things at VW garages and customer services. Obviously not the best. Surely there is some law you pick them up on as it was advertised as standard.

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 10:22 PM
l have already told them is against the trades descriptions act as it wasnt advertised right