PDA

View Full Version : Trafic 2020 ABS mileage

mati-rk
25th January, 2022, 05:22 AM
Hi mates. Does anybody have some backup from dp4 or carprog or something like from trafic abs eeprom? Someone tried to do mileage at this car and erased eeprom of abs. I have found one from trafic 2015 here abs is working now but i have hill hold assyst error and longitudal acceleration 12.8 m/s at standing so some config at eep is still wrong. Thank to all :-D

autokrizma
26th January, 2022, 05:41 PM
dp4 beckup
if it helps you

brend
26th January, 2022, 07:53 PM
Hi mates. Does anybody have some backup from dp4 or carprog or something like from trafic abs eeprom? Someone tried to do mileage at this car and erased eeprom of abs. I have found one from trafic 2015 here abs is working now but i have hill hold assyst error and longitudal acceleration 12.8 m/s at standing so some config at eep is still wrong. Thank to all :-D

This modul have different sw type and 2 corporation who make this ate and bosch .
If for you it's new's , probably this job not for you .

mati-rk
28th January, 2022, 06:31 PM
This modul have different sw type and 2 corporation who make this ate and bosch .
If for you it's new's , probably this job not for you .

Yes mate i know that mine is ATE. I was doing few of them with carprog without any problems but this one was f*c*ed by someone who erased eeprom 95640 inside. So i am serching for some backup from this eep.

mati-rk
28th January, 2022, 06:32 PM
dp4 beckup
if it helps you

Hi mate this seems to be is from bosch unit to ate.