PDA

View Full Version : A little help please?

vesavius
18th October, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hi guys, hate to hit you all up for help when I have only just registered, but if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Ok, the situation is that I am pretty much a complete newbie to all this, both Boxes and PCs, that has been given a Arnet A700c with no instructions or other info as to set it up and running.

I have looked around the net, but to be frank, I am having trouble understanding whats what...

I can get the main menu up, but have really no idea where to go from here and am having problems getting any TV at all going.

If anyone could even point me to a newbie's set up guide or whatever, that would be a great start, any deeper help would be awesome.

Other Box data that might be relevant...

SW version V1.4.00
HW version V1.2.0

I am connecting the box to Virgin, whom I use for broadband and get a basic channel package through.

I am also trying to use it with a Samsung LCD 42" TV if that has any bearing.

Many thanks in advance :)

thered
18th October, 2008, 03:19 PM
dont know anything about your box but i will assume it works as a eurovox

you will need to download the latest firmware from here

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Kryptview 05102008 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/arnet-kryptview/31/kryptview-05102008-346/)

i think you need this too

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Arnet Kryptview Loader (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/arnet-kryptview/31/arnet-kryptview-loader-121/)

get a null modem cable load the loader with firmware then flash to the box make sure its plugged do a channel scan then leave on sky sports1 for a couple of mins it should come on

this may be wrong if it is im sure i will be corrected but it wont be too far away to give you a starter

gc665130x
19th October, 2008, 07:22 PM
also need some eurovox help - where is the firmware download?

errol
21st October, 2008, 03:40 PM
Names errol,new to all this aswell,having trouble with my kyrptview aswell,and you seem the man who can,problem is,i think iwill need the same info you gave vesavius,would help greatly.