PDA

View Full Version : DPF OFF SPRINTER W906 313CDI DLPHI CRD3

costyrzv
3rd February, 2022, 07:34 AM
Hi so I have this delphi crd3 to do dpf off and I can't seem to find a solution in vediamo , can't find fn_sg_Eintregeln like in crd2, maybe it;s under different name or different CBF , so I tried to find it but no luck maybe someone can help me with the procedure and the CBF needed to delete DPF in crd 3 . Also I heard that swiftec solution does not work so I will leave the file here if someone wants to help. Car was not equiped with adblue .

Thank you !!

mihai_vyt
3rd February, 2022, 09:11 AM
hi 100% working solution

costyrzv
3rd February, 2022, 01:00 PM
For everybody that want to know how to do it with Star/Vediamo follow the steps like in crd2 but you need the CBF/VSB file that can unlock CRD3 ECU . So you go to Vediamo, VEcoute , then you go into the file database and chose crd3 or crd3_dev (I had the option to unlock the ecu in CRD3_DEV) Then you go into functions subfolder after you have connected to the ECU and find fn_sg_Eintregeln it might be followed by a number and a letter, chose the one that sais activation succesful, after all of that go to coding, variantcoding and chose impliziet or something from the top search bar in the window then go to DPF section and chose "DPF nicht verbaut" , chose ECU Coding, then FN_ECU_ HARDRESET and that is all. DPF if off with Vediamo . I did not find someon explain it on the forum so hope this helps someone !

Thank you Mihai_Vyt for the file but I ended up not using it !

mario38
3rd February, 2022, 02:27 PM
hi 100% working solution

thanks but in the forum it is not allowed to ask for money if you don't want to share your help

SpecZ
3rd February, 2022, 03:04 PM
thanks but in the forum it is not allowed to ask for money if you don't want to share your help

He must really be on a crisis...

mihai_vyt
3rd February, 2022, 04:44 PM
He must really be on a crisis...

no the problem is some like you or others who post files to solve them problems on other people's money and in the end it has a benefit ... if you want to invest.. buy quality tools do not beg at the mercy of others