PDA

View Full Version : itv catch up

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:27 PM
anyone got this working ? l cant for the life of me http://www.itv.com/CatchUp/Video/default.html?ViewType=5&Filter=17025

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:42 PM
Do you have to install that MS silverlight licence thing ? Seems a lot of bother

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 09:51 PM
yea l installed that and still dont work ?

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 09:57 PM
Well i got as far as the install page but gave up .I thought sh*t surely you don't have to go through all this .I'll have another go and see what happens

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 10:07 PM
When i try to play the video IDM wants to save it ? I don't know if you have to watch it from your HD I would of thought you just clicked on the play button and watched it in a window? did you get the same

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 10:24 PM
lm havin the same problem .. iplayer on bbc works fine ?

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 10:27 PM
Try holding down your left ALT key on keyboard and click the mouse to play at the same time

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 10:31 PM
no nothin m8 u got it working then ?

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 10:36 PM
No Paul mate, never installed it , but using teh left alt and mouse at the same times usually disables IDM if you dont want to download.

Try going into options in IDM (top Menu Bar,) general and take the tick out of the box for the browser youre using with ITV Catchup.) Click ok and exit.

Try that, if it works remember to put the tick back in for IDM to function the next time you use it

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 10:40 PM
what you trying tow atch Benidorm?

I just tried your link and done what I said about left alt and mouse and it plays fine, never installed anything thou at all.

try holding the left alt key down and keep it held down before you click your link, keep holding it down until benidorm buffers and starts to play.

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 10:51 PM
wow thats a hard way to do it lol .. cheers m8 that worked , but l downloaded from newsgroups in the end lol . better picture

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 10:54 PM
That works for me Shaun but when i lift my finger off the alt button it freezes ?
Oh i'm downloading cloverfield at the mo and i've got a few windows open as well so that may be it

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 11:03 PM
if l was u l would stop cloverfield (crap)and watch Benidorm lol

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 11:34 PM
I watched Benidorm live mate .Do you want me to tell you what it was about Lol save you a bit of time ,The old dude preposes to the Witch

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 11:35 PM
l wanted to watch last weeks m8 .. and dont u mean the young dude lol

charlie senator
4th April, 2008, 11:39 PM
He's got to be at least a year older than me lol but at least my wifes 20 years younger than her !! I think they dug her up for that program ?

Jaffa
4th April, 2008, 11:42 PM
I have never watched Benidorm but funny thing is a m8 in work was talking about it today, he loves it. All season one is only 6 days old on newsgroups...I assume you lot recommend it ???

smirnoff_rules
4th April, 2008, 11:45 PM
my wifes 50 years younger and twice as wrinkly lol

allycoops
4th April, 2008, 11:45 PM
yep Jim its cracking mate, up for a bafta also so I hear

Jaffa
4th April, 2008, 11:50 PM
yep Jim its cracking mate, up for a bafta also so I hear

Cheers m8, I am on nights next week so will give me something to watch...during my break of course....:rofl: