PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 1.9tdi 2004 Bosch RB4 Dashboard - mileage

sl4ck
16th February, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hi,

i'm trying to correct mileage in a Audi A4 1.9tdi 2004 with Bosch RB4 Dashboard, i tried with VAG K+CAN Commander 1.4 and VAG Tacho 2.5, both USB via OBD port, but useless, Commander at least can read right mileage but do not correct.

If someone could help sugesting tools/technics.

Thanks

carbandit
16th February, 2010, 01:57 PM
do you have upa-usb or any other eprom reader to read the 24c04 dataset ????if you post i will edit km to what you require

sl4ck
16th February, 2010, 03:28 PM
Isn?t possible via obd port?

eicar
16th February, 2010, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE = carbandit; 459733] ?Tienes UPA-USB o cualquier otro lector de EPROM para leer el conjunto de datos 24C04???? Si post voy a editar km a lo que usted requiere [/ QUOTE]

carbandit
16th February, 2010, 03:45 PM
yes its possible by obd with vag dash prog /enigma/and few other tools m8 if you have these tools ..do u have a eprom programmer?? if you have i will send you details of the stripout and location of the chip for you to read and send me dump and i will send you it back with value you need

sl4ck
16th February, 2010, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE = carbandit; 459733] ?Tienes UPA-USB o cualquier otro lector de EPROM para leer el conjunto de datos 24C04???? Si post voy a editar km a lo que usted requiere [/ QUOTE]

Main language here at digital kaos is english, and if tou whant help, you better post in english , i can understand you because i'm portuguese, but not everyone.

If you don?t know english use internet tools like babelfish, translate it from spanish to english and then post here

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation (http://babelfish.yahoo.com/)

yes its possible by obd with vag dash prog /enigma/and few other tools m8 if you have these tools ..do u have a eprom programmer?? if you have i will send you details of the stripout and location of the chip for you to read and send me dump and i will send you it back with value you need

I'm trying to avoid open the dash, i have two programmers ordered, one universal(cheap) from Genius, G450 model, and UPA-USB, the Genius is at the post station, and UPA is somewere on it's way coming to me for a week.

carbandit
16th February, 2010, 04:08 PM
well to avoid open dash you will have to pay big bucks m8 ..good luck and when your prog arrives give me a shout..

sl4ck
16th February, 2010, 04:15 PM
You're right, didn?t found enigma price, but found VagDashProg, not friendly price, enigma shouldn?t so far.
I think have to open the dash, could you please advance with details of the stripout and location of the chip?