PDA

View Full Version : MIB2 PQ 5C0035680G eeprom B2000 damaged - no voice

yarowsc
5th February, 2022, 09:50 AM
Hi mates. I need work properly, without errors eeprom file 95512, from MIB PQ Discover Media 5C0035680G. I have saved error B2000 - module damaged, and no voice from speakers in any media / tuner, SD Card, Aux, Navigation, CD/. unit after Patch CPOFF, all work properly, all function unlock, but without voice, montage in Skoda Yeti 2015year, in car factory was mounted unit 5L003560A without CD drive, in car is Skoda Sound System. unit 5C0035680G coded properly for this voice system.

Mr BLACK
5th February, 2022, 10:49 AM
try on radio section ......

yarowsc
5th February, 2022, 12:15 PM
none of the settings help to fix the problem. still no voice - original unit, voice ok.

yarowsc
5th February, 2022, 10:09 PM
the only one I could get hold of is ... 680D. after uploading, unfortunately some functions do not work properly, there are other errors, he does not see the map, in the ID unit, the number of maps is displayed, he does not see the camera. still looking for the original 5C0035680G. this file does not match.
BR ......

H2Deetoo
5th February, 2022, 10:27 PM
Here's an 680G eeprom.

Rgs H2Deetoo

yarowsc
6th February, 2022, 11:06 AM
I dont now why, but I cant download this file. after try download i have window with info;

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The administrator may have required you to register (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/register.php?) before you can view this page.

it only affects this file. I use the forum normally all the time, add and download various files. at the moment, I can download various other files from other themes, just not this one. why ?? where is the problem ??

yarowsc
7th February, 2022, 11:00 AM
today is all ok, I can download this file without any problem. I don't know why this situation arose ??
BR...

yarowsc
7th February, 2022, 09:56 PM
after uploading the eeprom file, everything is fine, the voice is on, all functions are active, except one - it does not see the navigation map. the file that my colleague posted here comes from the Australia market. in coding I can switch to EU, but the problem is in adaptations - SDS_region_Flag - there is "no_region" value. cannot be set to "region_EU"), because unit does not accept this request (encoding out of range, request out of range). on the original eeprom, the map and navigation are functioning properly. adaptation attempt made by VCDS, VCP, ODIS - no positive result.

yarowsc
8th February, 2022, 12:04 PM
i would need same eeprom but from EU unit. I cant change adaptation SDS_REGION_FLAG. if someone has one, I would ask for it to be sent.
BR ....