PDA

View Full Version : upa-usb

wizz2c
17th February, 2010, 01:14 AM
anyone ever had probs with programming and verfying spi chips, reads ok seem to program ok verfy gives error, works fine with all other chips

florinyes
17th February, 2010, 10:09 AM
Don't know mate...a bit dizzy myself here with it...try ed it on a few eeprom in the last month to no avail..
Very slow reply from elrasoft and they say all good, but can't read write eeproms..Try ed USB and with external power supply and still no good.

Had enough of them to be onest. Everyone seems to prayse them programmers but the back up really is lacking. Just about to bin the bloody thing.

Ta

wizz2c
19th February, 2010, 11:01 AM
i'd bin it if it didn't cost so much, i was told to replace all cables then to try another comp then format the comp,but my logic told me that was all bullsxxx. and i'm still stuck, oh well i'll just have to use pre-prom for those chips but i shouldnt really have to.

drivergabriel
19th February, 2010, 08:48 PM
hello! i am using upa too, and i have the same problems with this ,,litlle devices" like 24c02 93c56 etc!!!
for motorola upa is the best (price/quality), but for eeproms i use with best result a cheapest programmer (abot 10 euro).