PDA

View Full Version : DBOX issues

jambos
17th February, 2010, 11:39 AM
Totally lost:dontknow:. I have a dbox which has now stopped working. All channels including the BBC have gone. Over the last few days they have been dropping off but now there are none. I have scoured the threads and posts but I am having trouble understanding what to do. Any assistance would be appreciated. I also have a starview box at my MIL's which I am responsible for. This is also not working. Any ideas?

tc0111394
17th February, 2010, 11:51 AM
all down in falkirk 2, looks like thats it for now Nagra3 rolled out

mdt
17th February, 2010, 03:39 PM
Totally lost:dontknow:. I have a dbox which has now stopped working. All channels including the BBC have gone. Over the last few days they have been dropping off but now there are none. I have scoured the threads and posts but I am having trouble understanding what to do. Any assistance would be appreciated. I also have a starview box at my MIL's which I am responsible for. This is also not working. Any ideas?

do a re-scan on both boxs and your channels should come back, vm have been doing alot of messing about with switching txp,s and frequencies, if they go to n3 you will still get the channels they just wont clear.

mdt
17th February, 2010, 03:41 PM
all down in falkirk 2, looks like thats it for now Nagra3 rolled out try a re-scan, have you received your new card?, if not its not gone n3. check to see if there has been a key change in your area.

Tuppylup
18th February, 2010, 09:23 PM

Same here all channels are off now

Tuppylup
18th February, 2010, 09:24 PM
can anyone tell me what to do to fix this

rosco1980
25th February, 2010, 08:10 PM
can anyone tell me what to do to fix this
this is how too fix it guys n well you know how you normally turn off fast scan to scan for new channels well leave it on and create new bouqet from scratch, search tv and radio.you cant updtte bouqets for some reaso it messes it all up if you do. when your scan is done you will have all channels. tere will be 300+ to go through bout 20 odd bbc 1 , 10 itv etc. you will have to look through to find the one for your area. also sports channels will be scattered throughout the fresh(create new)bouqet list. worked for me and others in edindburgh over the last few days.