PDA

View Full Version : ktm bench 67 en 1

flixuno
20th February, 2022, 08:40 PM
hi!
Can someone tell me how the ktm bench 67 in1 works?
is ktag better?

thanks in advance

youberser
20th February, 2022, 09:49 PM
Ktag ecu coverage is wider, ktm covers mostly tricore and edc17.
The main difference is that with ktm you will be able to read and write without opening the ecu. 67 in 1 support around 200 different ecu, ktag i think that support more. I own both, ktm is relatively new and might have bugs with some protocols, ktag is heavy tested and works fine.
Maybe I will review the new 67 in 1 as I will receive it this week.

Everything I said is reffering to clones, sadly I cannot own original ktag/pcmflash

peechie
20th February, 2022, 11:59 PM
KTM Bench is crap, buy original it is much better and for the price you cant complain.

Support from Oleg is amazing and please support the developer, he worked hard on this tool

flixuno
21st February, 2022, 08:38 PM
when you receive the 67 in 1 and try it, share the experience.

EngineGen
21st February, 2022, 09:19 PM
I bought 5 pts, I left one for myself, 4 sell. A very cool thing and does not differ from the original, except for technical support.
Compared to the original. There is no difference in functionality. Bought at a discount good.
I'll give it to the price I bought. Who is interested in writing to personal messages

figani
21st February, 2022, 09:25 PM
I bought 5 pts, I left one for myself, 4 sell. A very cool thing and does not differ from the original, except for technical support.
Compared to the original. There is no difference in functionality. Bought at a discount good.
I'll give it to the price I bought. Who is interested in writing to personal messages

No difference...?

You can use MED17.x.x virtual read on Mercedes Modul...?
If yes, explain how...?

EngineGen
21st February, 2022, 09:29 PM
All modules that are declared in this device work flawlessly. For virtual reading, there is FLEX/KESS/Autotuner. Otherwise, the device is a complete analogue of the original. And do not forget, Oleg does not have stocks, but takes from Italy

moky
21st February, 2022, 10:01 PM
yes pcmflash is 90% cracked.....software module are full open work same as ori visibly but all offline..euro sellers pcmflash are ~~~~ed too .. !!!

bersch8688
22nd February, 2022, 06:44 AM
Guys,

Have PCM Flash Original Too.
Please Buy Original, very Good Tool and very Good Price and you have Update's free.

Clone have lot of Bug's, testen by my self with clone.

EngineGen
22nd February, 2022, 07:17 AM
Guys,

Have PCM Flash Original Too.
Please Buy Original, very Good Tool and very Good Price and you have Update's free.

Clone have lot of Bug's, testen by my self with clone.
The difference between the original and the clone is only available online. Otherwise, the same original. The Chinese broke the key, but not the program. And the program remains the same. Moreover, many users, including myself, do not specifically update the original so that you can distribute the key online. Therefore, to claim that there are some bugs is not correct. Not the key program kills the block, but the data interface. In this case, Chinese OP2 or Chinese Scanmatik

EngineGen
28th February, 2022, 05:58 PM
There are 2 devices left. 3 sold and received by our members. Who is interested - write to personal messages

youberser
2nd March, 2022, 09:24 PM
I just received it today, Im still learning as I expected that I would be able to write the ecu with tprot off and reflash the ecu via OBD.
67 in 1 is as expected, most of the modules unlocked, reads and writes without issues without opening ecu, but in bench.

If someone know which protocol to use in order to write via obd with tprot off, please let me know as this would save me a lot of time on my car.

peechie
2nd March, 2022, 09:33 PM
Some modules can do via obd but you will need pcmflash server virtual read files. This is why you buy genuine and then you don't need to worry about trying to find them

EngineGen
3rd March, 2022, 05:14 AM
I just received it today, Im still learning as I expected that I would be able to write the ecu with tprot off and reflash the ecu via OBD.
67 in 1 is as expected, most of the modules unlocked, reads and writes without issues without opening ecu, but in bench.

If someone know which protocol to use in order to write via obd with tprot off, please let me know as this would save me a lot of time on my car.
He can write it down, but he doesn't count it. In your case, do an ID survey, then find a drain, do a MOD and record

davidhoff
4th March, 2022, 03:52 PM

Send me price please
Pm sent

moky
4th March, 2022, 05:46 PM

I bought pcm from this guy and after payment no news and he blocked me so please don't do any buziness with this robber !

EngineGen:

Name: Dmitry
Surname: Tolmachev
City: Rostov-on-Don
Whatsapp +79215148312
this guy must be banned !

Be careful !!!!!

bendy
14th October, 2022, 02:54 PM
I also have GEN PCMFLASH, Tool & support is very, very good.
I got mine from ECU Tool dot EU <---100% trusted seller - Fast activations ect.

Oleg has always responded and giving advice when ever I have needed it..
Also with gen PCMFlash there is a lot updated that now read & write via OBD without BSL unlock....it just keeps getting better.