21st February, 2022, 02:26 PM
Can help hardcut limiter 1.8 turbo AGU engine

EngineGen
21st February, 2022, 09:10 PM
Can help hardcut limiter 1.8 turbo AGU engine
Pass in PM after THX+REP

Krisfuzzy
21st February, 2022, 10:11 PM
Pass in PM after THX+REPBut for what absurd reason you help someone who in 4 years has not contributed in the least to the forum? We have to start looking at the behavior of some users, it's not okay.
Then how many reputation points do you think you get from him? I'll tell you ZERO

EngineGen
21st February, 2022, 10:46 PM
But for what absurd reason you help someone who in 4 years has not contributed in the least to the forum? We have to start looking at the behavior of some users, it's not okay.
Then how many reputation points do you think you get from him? I'll tell you ZERO
Yes, I understand bro, but we need to help people. This is why this forum was created

Krisfuzzy
22nd February, 2022, 06:46 AM
Yes, I understand bro, but we need to help people. This is why this forum was createdNo then you did not understand, a forum is used to share with those who share not to share with those who take and that's it. (among other things, making money behind you). imagine if all users just ask, there would be no solutions and the forum would lose interest and after a while the staff would be forced to close it. But then I don't say it, there is a very specific rule in the regulation that says it clearly.

36. And finally,DK is a sharing community ,which means we all give a bit and take a bit.Any serial freeloaders/leeches will be removed from the site.

gomku
22nd February, 2022, 07:02 AM
Hayır o zaman anlamadın, alanlarla paylaşmamak için paylaşanlarla paylaşmak için bir forum kullanılır ve bu kadar. (diğer şeylerin yanı sıra, arkanızdan para kazanmak). tüm kullanıcılar sorsa, hiçbir çözüm olmayacağını ve forumun ilgisini kaybedeceğini ve bir süre sonra personel kapatmak zorunda kalacağını hayal edin. Ama sonra söylemiyorum, yönetmelikte çok net bir şekilde söyleyen çok özel bir kural var.

36. Ve son olarak, DK bir paylaşım topluluğudur, bu da hepimizin biraz vereceği ve biraz alacağı anlamına gelir. Herhangi bir seri freeloader/sülük siteden kaldırılacaktır.

Absolutely I agree. There are people who only use this place to get help.