PDA

View Full Version : Delphi CD30 MP3 Pin / Unregister

SWEETEX
27th February, 2022, 04:12 PM
Hi all, hoping i have correctly read the 24c32 from this delphi cd30 mp3, if so could someone please provide the pin and possibly unregister it?

daniel53
27th February, 2022, 05:26 PM
Hi all, hoping i have correctly read the 24c32 from this delphi cd30 mp3, if so could someone please provide the pin and possibly unregister it?

code 3559 ....................... and bin in delivery mode here!

shooting
27th February, 2022, 06:16 PM

Pairing PIN is in the Car's Display NOT the radio..... post display dump 93C56 in 8bit for PIN

wbr

SWEETEX
27th February, 2022, 11:36 PM
Pairing PIN is in the Car's Display NOT the radio..... post display dump 93C56 in 8bit for PIN

wbr
Thanks, hopefully ive read the display correctly, is it possible to set the dump from the display into delivery mode too?

daniel53
28th February, 2022, 08:38 AM
Thanks, hopefully ive read the display correctly, is it possible to set the dump from the display into delivery mode too?

try this in delivery mode !

shooting
28th February, 2022, 08:40 AM

Pair using 1509 .. (Do NOT use above dump)

wbr

shooting
28th February, 2022, 08:41 AM
try this in delivery mode !

Wrong solution......

wbr

SWEETEX
28th February, 2022, 02:12 PM
Thank you, I’ve got it working :top::top:

Sinrow
1st March, 2022, 12:16 AM
Hey guys I also need the PIN of a Grundig CD30 MP3. I tried several times to get the code, but it tells me a 12 digit pin. I've read the 24C32 and attached the BIN of the radio. If someone of you could tell me the PIN would be super cool.

Thanks in Advance

shooting
1st March, 2022, 07:24 AM
Hey guys I also need the PIN of a Grundig CD30 MP3. I tried several times to get the code, but it tells me a 12 digit pin. I've read the 24C32 and attached the BIN of the radio. If someone of you could tell me the PIN would be super cool.

Thanks in Advance

Pairing PIN is in the Car's Display not the donor radio.... read 93C56 8bit for PIN

wbr

catastefan
1st March, 2022, 08:15 AM

Thanks in Advance

Hi....radio it`s 2012 production date and the code is moved to line 410...from 08 to 0B
Code is 8235
I can unregister...but if you wish to change radio on car ........first unregister original display and radio....change radio and pair with 8235....unregister again an pair again with car security code. Pay attention to MID Speed CAN config
If tou don`t know car security code read display eeprom and post here and someone will provide code or unregister display

shooting
1st March, 2022, 08:23 AM
Hi....radio it`s 2012 production date and the code is moved to line 410...from 08 to 0B
Code is 8235
I can unregister...but if you wish to change radio on car ........first unregister original display and radio....change radio and pair with 8235....unregister again an pair again with car security code. Pay attention to MID Speed CAN config
If tou don`t know car security code read display eeprom and post here and someone will provide code or unregister display

Incorrect method.... If he unregisters display the display pin is deleted...!!!
At NO point does he need to unregister the display...
I think you don't really understand this model....

wbr

catastefan
1st March, 2022, 08:39 AM
Incorrect method.... If he unregisters display the display pin is deleted...!!!
At NO point does he need to unregister the display...
I think you don't really understand this model....

wbr

Sorry....but i tested this hundred time and it works.

shooting
1st March, 2022, 08:44 AM
Sorry....but i tested this hundred time and it works.

Maybe you are just lucky! It's solution for ONE situation only...
you never considerer other situations, you assume that he already knows immo pin in your scenario..

wbr

Here is his dump set to UNREG, examine it to see the difference between UNREG and VIRGIIN (Another mistake you always make)

Sinrow
2nd March, 2022, 12:29 AM
Hey guys, first of all wow thank you very much for the super fast answers. Wasn't expecting that. The PIN 8235 worked and is the right one but I wasn't able to marry my new radio to the old display.

Following scenario: I have the already built in and married display with a CD30 MP3 (without Aux) and got a new CD30 MP3 with Aux, I want to build in to my car. Now I know all PINs I need. Which would be the one of the old radio, display and the new radio. But how do I proceed now? My attempt today to just deactivate and activate the theft protection of the new radio didn't work. I would be very thankful for your help guys. Thanks very much!

shooting
2nd March, 2022, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, first of all wow thank you very much for the super fast answers. Wasn't expecting that. The PIN 8235 worked and is the right one but I wasn't able to marry my new radio to the old display.

Following scenario: I have the already built in and married display with a CD30 MP3 (without Aux) and got a new CD30 MP3 with Aux, I want to build in to my car. Now I know all PINs I need. Which would be the one of the old radio, display and the new radio. But how do I proceed now? My attempt today to just deactivate and activate the theft protection of the new radio didn't work. I would be very thankful for your help guys. Thanks very much!

No, you have a car with previous car's PIN, your Immo/CarPass is still unknown, you followed Post#11 and now have a problem.....
To solve this now you need to remove the Cluster to get CarPass/Immo pin...
If you had Original tool it would not be a problem...but.... 8235 is the wrong pin

wbr

Sinrow
2nd March, 2022, 11:35 PM
Hey shooting,

I already know my CarPass Code/PIN of my own car. So now I have the displays PIN, old radios PIN and the new radios PIN. If I am not wrong that is everything I need correct? If yes, how do I proceed now?

Thanks in Advance

shooting
3rd March, 2022, 08:18 AM
Hey shooting,

I already know my CarPass Code/PIN of my own car. So now I have the displays PIN, old radios PIN and the new radios PIN. If I am not wrong that is everything I need correct? If yes, how do I proceed now?

Thanks in Advance
Unregister radio and display, your china tool will mean you need to do this manually, then pair using CarPass, everything will work then

wbr