PDA

View Full Version : Q7 ESP MK25E1 long coding

jawjan
27th February, 2022, 11:39 PM
Need long coding for Q7 3.0 tdi
ESP ALLRAD MK25E1 0010
4L0 910 517 B
VIN : WAUZZZ4L08D065115
Attached the VCDS full scan but with a not working coding for ABS.

r4nd0mize
28th February, 2022, 10:47 AM
How come you say coding in the scan is wrong, meaning, which failure code or what kind of behaviour makes you say the coding is wrong? I am not so familiar with french language, but I do not see anything that is related to coding... besides that, there is not too much, that can be coded wrong and then giving failure entries (maybe air suspension, trailer hitch and acc). If parametres for abs and esp regulations are wrong, you will not notice that in the scan. Which is absolutely not good either, because when you notice it might be too late...

jawjan
28th February, 2022, 08:26 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear in my previous post, in fact the original ABS was stollen so this is a used ABS from another car. As the long coding is specific for each vehicle I was asking to generate the long coding for my VIN.

r4nd0mize
28th February, 2022, 09:18 PM
Why would somebody steal an ABS unit out of a car? If he has access to the ABS unit why not then take the whole car??!

Anyways. The coding is already in parts specified for a 3.0 TDI engine, which is the case for yours and that fits. So it is only about the features I mentioned as example, which was

- air suspension yes/no
- trailer hitch yes/no
- acc yes/no

It needs this information to check and correct if necessary.

addition: by the way, this is not a long coding so thats why it did not erase when you put the used one in. every coding is specific, that's what coding was made for. it gives possibilty to set vehicle specific things.