PDA

View Full Version : Twingo ems3132 stage eco

joker01
5th March, 2022, 05:50 PM
good morning,

I'm curious to understand how an eco stage, I don't want power also because there would be little power on this car .....
but I would like to understand where to touch for fuel saving ....
advance, lambda and cut off ????
if anyone has I want to accept some files for study.

thank you....

alonedark
5th March, 2022, 07:00 PM
I want eco tune for mini

Fabricante motor base
Mitsubishi

Potencia intermitente
9 CV - 6,6 KW

R. P. M.
3000 RPM

Nº de tiempos
-

Nº de cilindros

Disposición cilindros
OTRO

Diámetro cilindro
0 MM

Carrera cilindro
0 MM

Cilindrada total
0 CC

Sistema de admisión
-

Voltaje estándar872944

alonedark
5th March, 2022, 07:05 PM
Posible ecu tune for this????

joker01
5th March, 2022, 10:52 PM
ahahaha .... friend I wanted to understand an ecu tune map logic ... that's all ... thank you

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 12:16 AM
You should try with another car o try to turn off a/c you can get more with this

alexandrosts
6th March, 2022, 12:35 AM
Dude you are annoying, stop bothering other members and focus on your crap.. 90% of your post are nothing but b%%%t mind your own business , you do nothing else but posting crap.

joker01
6th March, 2022, 10:14 AM
I reduce advance degrees at medium load (about 2 °) and I reduce afr (leaner) in the same operating range ..... is this the right strategy ??

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 01:14 PM
Dude you are annoying, stop bothering other members and focus on your crap.. 90% of your post are nothing but b%%%t mind your own business , you do nothing else but posting crap.

one gets tired of seeing so many nonsense, if you think you can improve a car that was already designed in its day, people who know more than you, because that's why they work where they work, if they had not already hired you, this is a free forum, so I can post what I think, without insulting anyone if my thoughts bother you, change your forum or send a resume to the nissan that will surely hire you

alejandro

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 01:16 PM
I bet what you want that with the button of the air conditioninggain more power and more economy than no matter how much you modify the ecu , in a 1.2 nissan twingo

alexandrosts
6th March, 2022, 09:07 PM
All your post's are non sense, but your correct is a free forum, full of free stuff like cracked software's that makes people like you pretend like they now what they doing, back off and mind your business no one needs to hear your crap, if you can't help don't post,stop pretending like you know everything because you don't, i can tell from your responses

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 09:15 PM
you're right, when are you going to give me the carrefour card, to be as smart as you, I would like to work as an engine engineer at mercedes or bmw like you, do they give a company car??​

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 09:18 PM
Ah if it frustrates you not to know everything you do It changes a thing because you will never know

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 09:21 PM
you can be professional peeling potatoes of that if you can know everything and maybe you miss something

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 09:22 PM
Ah I don’t have cracked sw I use tunerpro and vagsuite

alexandrosts
6th March, 2022, 09:40 PM
Yes tuner pro with free xdf's from nef@@to? wow good job and vag suite good job tuner

alonedark
6th March, 2022, 09:46 PM
Im a begineer