old mileage- 1119 km

i need mileage- 7200 km.

Regards,

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 12:33 PM
Can someone help something?

marina_rv
9th March, 2022, 01:20 PM
!!! STOP Boggdan - don't dial to messages !!!

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 01:55 PM
I don't understand what you mean?

Garage S
9th March, 2022, 02:14 PM
Marina-rv tell you not to multiply posts

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 02:16 PM
OK I understand.

rastus86
9th March, 2022, 06:48 PM
Hi,

i need correct mileage from Tucson virtual,

old mileage- 1119 km

i need mileage- 7200 km.

Regards,

What did you use to read those files ?

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 08:03 PM
I was read SMOK.

jomberykaso
9th March, 2022, 08:52 PM
Maybe if you upload other file with more mileage we can figure out how this algorithm works....

Cardiag.ru
9th March, 2022, 09:01 PM
not try write dataflash in that mcu...

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 09:46 PM
Hi,

Here it is after driving.

Regards.

Boggdan
9th March, 2022, 10:00 PM
What's the problem,if I may ask?

GameTheoryOptimal
10th March, 2022, 12:17 AM
What's the problem,if I may ask?
if it is a serious question... most of us have not work on this particular new vehicle... and those of us who did sometimes uses pricey tool to do it quickly via OBD... so not all algorithm of all vehicle have been cracked and shared. this is a model which came out in 2020-2021... so not a lot of time have past since it was out. I know jprog do it via OBD if you want? those big boy tool company works their ass off to find solution and sell them. so it usually takes a few years before small people like us take time to understand how this cluster works. if you want to speed up process, usually, you reset all data (trip and such) take a read, drive 16km, reset all data and take a second read, this help find out at what address miles should be at, and from there, to calculate what algo is used. all those new NEC and spansion MCU (etc) have a lot of memory and uses a lot of address to store miles, so not as easy as it use to be a few years back.

I personally can't help with what difference I saw between your 2 dumps. there is some very good tech in here who might find with those 2 reads (or already have the solution), but I would personally need more clean read to help (with trip reset to 0 everytime for example). hope it answers your question.

apexseal
10th March, 2022, 12:24 AM
All of that plus assuming the dump is good...

gpemporium
12th March, 2022, 08:28 AM
if it is a serious question... most of us have not work on this particular new vehicle... and those of us who did sometimes uses pricey tool to do it quickly via OBD... so not all algorithm of all vehicle have been cracked and shared. this is a model which came out in 2020-2021... so not a lot of time have past since it was out. I know jprog do it via OBD if you want? those big boy tool company works their ass off to find solution and sell them. so it usually takes a few years before small people like us take time to understand how this cluster works. if you want to speed up process, usually, you reset all data (trip and such) take a read, drive 16km, reset all data and take a second read, this help find out at what address miles should be at, and from there, to calculate what algo is used. all those new NEC and spansion MCU (etc) have a lot of memory and uses a lot of address to store miles, so not as easy as it use to be a few years back.

I personally can't help with what difference I saw between your 2 dumps. there is some very good tech in here who might find with those 2 reads (or already have the solution), but I would personally need more clean read to help (with trip reset to 0 everytime for example). hope it answers your question.

I spent a long time doing tedious bin compares piece by piece for almost every Kia and Hyundai models since 2018, but I was not seeking odometer values - I was seeking temperature units and consumption units and odometer units and speedometer sweeps. Same with Acura MDX RDX ILX TLX etc. ... And some GM models.. well basically every make or model or year. I truly depend on scripts and programs and other help to complete troublesome odometer calculations when I accidently zap a file from continuous reading and writing, and I truly appreciate any help I receive.

Mikemikemike
10th August, 2022, 10:51 PM
what programmer u use for read this mc thanks

junmab
11th August, 2022, 08:28 AM
what programmer u use for read this mc thanks

See answer #8

junmab
11th August, 2022, 08:30 AM
not try write dataflash in that mcu...

Mate, is this a warning ? Did you kill the MCU trying to write on it ?
Please explain.