PDA

View Full Version : IVECO DAILY 2008

Qenzo
8th March, 2022, 11:56 AM
Hello DK Members

Iveco Daily 2008, All Keys Lost, what module I need removed from car?
Where is the location of the module?
What chip to read?

Thanks in adavance

rafal
8th March, 2022, 11:58 AM
i think that will be better if you will move this car to somebody who will know what to do...............

lupu_sandu
8th March, 2022, 11:59 AM
You have 2 options:
BSI with 95640 (if car have obd2 plug) or eeprom with 93cxx (if car have round connector).

rafal
8th March, 2022, 12:02 PM
You have 2 options:
BSI with 95640 (if car have obd2 plug) or eeprom with 93cxx (if car have round connector).

yes - that's true ( for pin ) ..............but what question will be next?

Qenzo
8th March, 2022, 12:24 PM
On the car what module I need to remove and where?

rafal
8th March, 2022, 12:26 PM
On the car what module I need to remove and where?
here the best location of your thread

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/171-Guides-Procedures-amp-Tutorials

Qenzo
8th March, 2022, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your input rafal, however I have a different opinion, I will not take the car to someone else. I learn and solve as I go, and it has worked pretty well for me and taking the car to someone else denies me that opportunity.

Qenzo
15th March, 2022, 02:18 PM
i think that will be better if you will move this car to somebody who will know what to do...............

I thought to come and update (especially given you advised me to give the car to someone who knows ) that I managed to program the key successfully to that car, by reading the 95320 nano eeprom in the BCM, and writing the key, it uses megamos 48.
To advise to take the car to someone to me defeats the purpose of why I am in this group. To even discourage other members with their contributions to help was making matters even worse.

I would rather have not responded, and we really look up to you guys who are VIP Members.