PDA

View Full Version : Fiat punto 1.3 jtd Body computer module broken 51735171

aabron
12th March, 2022, 08:41 AM
Hello!

I have a problem. Body control module broke. I could not read 93lc66b to get pin and key id. It is 51735171 delphi.
I can get used 46774360 cheap. Possibly original used. Can i adapt with multiecuscan?
What are the ways to fix this?
The ECU is fgp 55186608 MJD 6JF.P3

I don't have the pin of the car.
Can i read pin from ecu and put pin in used bcm?
Can i buy julie emulator v96 and change 95320 inside ecu. How do i know what to write? Will the car run with replacement used bcm?
Do i need BDM to read ecu flash and 95320 and ask on forum for immo off or virginize. And read pin from used bcm and then make proxy adjustment?

Please help!

Autronico2
12th March, 2022, 09:52 AM
Hello!

I have a problem. Body control module broke. I could not read 93lc66b to get pin and key id. It is 51735171 delphi.
I can get used 46774360 cheap. Possibly original used. Can i adapt with multiecuscan?
What are the ways to fix this?
The ECU is fgp 55186608 MJD 6JF.P3

I don't have the pin of the car.
Can i read pin from ecu and put pin in used bcm?
Can i buy julie emulator v96 and change 95320 inside ecu. How do i know what to write? Will the car run with replacement used bcm?
Do i need BDM to read ecu flash and 95320 and ask on forum for immo off or virginize. And read pin from used bcm and then make proxy adjustment?

Please help!

Hello, but you could not read the 93lc66 because it is damaged, or because you don't have a programmer to read it?
If the 93lc66 is intact, find an identical body, with the same codes and transfer the original 93lc66 of the car to the used body, and you have solved.

rafal
12th March, 2022, 09:53 AM
desolder eeprom and try to read.................

aabron
12th March, 2022, 12:01 PM
Eeprom chip desoldered, fried 100%. CAN ic that sits below with a hole inside, tantal 6.8uF burned, megamos chip looks burned, not 100% sure. Between Vcc and Vss 6,6 ohm.

rafal
12th March, 2022, 12:06 PM
make pictures from body...................
battery bad connected ? or what

aabron
12th March, 2022, 12:42 PM
Car had the gearbox replaced. Put on battery the right way. Key was not in ignition.

aabron
12th March, 2022, 01:42 PM
After plugging in the battery, tried to star car, there was smell of smoke in cabin.
First the instrument panel didn't light up properly. Later looked good, but car did not start, central locking and power windows didn't work and the key for all 4 turn signals was illuminated red.

Now i measured the car drawing 500mA without key in ignition. When i disconnected ecu, it fell to 100 mA. BCM is out of course.

Panathaole
12th March, 2022, 02:21 PM
before replace anything, i suggest you to check the car for short circuit...

aabron
12th March, 2022, 04:23 PM
I found out that power steering was using 100 mA when car turned off, the 400 mA for ecu. I don't know if this is normal, looks too high to me. Don't have ecu pinout, don't have bcm pinout so i don't know how to test further. The only wires that were disconnected for the gearbox repair are for water temp sensor on the thermostat housing (green sensor), than car speed sensor on gearbox and gearbox reverse sensor on a separate wire feed.

Autronico2
12th March, 2022, 07:11 PM
Car had the gearbox replaced. Put on battery the right way. Key was not in ignition.

If it is easier for you, take a complete kit from the demolition, engine ecu + body + key with ignition lock and mount it. Otherwise you have to find a used body >> make the engine ecu virgin >> and make a new key transponder.

Ps: Before doing all this, as they have already advised you, check the car well, starting from the battery cables, because what happened is strange.

aabron
12th March, 2022, 08:11 PM
Thank you!

aabron
4th April, 2022, 08:42 PM
I bought a new ecu + key + body module from the scrapyard. Had to remove transponder from replacement key and put it into original key. Car starts.
-coolant fan starts working when car starts.
-steering servo not working
-turn signals not working, relay clicking too fast
-no difference between position lights and low beam, same for rear position lights. Only rear stop lights working.

On the plus side, power windows working, central locking working with a new remote control(Old car did not have remote).

parts were removed from same car: punto 1.3 multijet 51kw. Same ecu 6JF.P3

Any ideas? Could it be the Powersteering computer messing up? Wire-ing? To try changing fusebox module that clicks into body module to the original from car?
Fuses? Can I do adaptation with multiecuscan? Some other software?

Please Help!