PDA

View Full Version : Clone Vag Tacho Usb 2.5 connection Issue?anyone have this problem?

AudiS4
19th February, 2010, 03:57 AM
I have a vag tacho usb 2.5 china clone.I am having trouble connecting to vdo dashes.I have tried 3 dashes so far and I still get the same result.It find the connects to the dash however upon login it tries twice and then displays access denied.I have tried connecting to the same and each car at least 10 times. However i still havent been able to login to adjust the dash.Anyone else have this problem?I was able to do a audi s4 when I first recieved my clone it worked flawlesslly with that dash i adjusted it 3 or 4 times.However I havent been able to connect to any vdo dashes in 2000 and 2001 audi a4 vdo dash.Any info and or help would help me out alot.Or other suggestions or tools that might do the job but not break the bank.

rsibiza
19th February, 2010, 07:29 AM
I have a vag tacho usb 2.5 china clone.I am having trouble connecting to vdo dashes.I have tried 3 dashes so far and I still get the same result.It find the connects to the dash however upon login it tries twice and then displays access denied.I have tried connecting to the same and each car at least 10 times. However i still havent been able to login to adjust the dash.Anyone else have this problem?I was able to do a audi s4 when I first recieved my clone it worked flawlesslly with that dash i adjusted it 3 or 4 times.However I havent been able to connect to any vdo dashes in 2000 and 2001 audi a4 vdo dash.Any info and or help would help me out alot.Or other suggestions or tools that might do the job but not break the bank.

Vag Tacho Clones are poor quality,as cloned K+Can commander....have seen Clusters destryed by these clones.

Will be better use some Diga-Consult,or even Universal Tacho (diag-clone),but this tool also is good for eprom and diagnostic programming,but attention using it on can or with 912 dongle...

AudiS4
19th February, 2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks for your help.Are you saying its possible i damaged a instrument cluster by trying to connect to it?Is that possible?

rsibiza
19th February, 2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks for your help.Are you saying its possible i damaged a instrument cluster by trying to connect to it?Is that possible?

No,normally you not damage by try to coonect or read...damage happens always in writing.

Dumps into cloned interfaces are often real shitty crap.