PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 FSI2.0 MED9.5.10 CRC fix needed!

ocmab
19th March, 2022, 06:35 PM
Please help me with my Audi A3 FSI2.0 ECU;
I bought it with engine light on. VSDC give me en P0601 CRC error.
I bought MPPS v21 and I have read ECU through ODB succesfully.

can someone fix CRC error for me? with mpps I saw on ECU identification that it has been written many times but I don't know if the information is revelant.

I don't know if you need more information and if someone can help me for that ...but thanks anyway!!!

kiszka
20th March, 2022, 11:06 AM

can someone fix CRC error for me? with mpps I saw on ECU identification that it has been written many times but I don't know if the information is revelant.

I don't know if you need more information and if someone can help me for that ...but thanks anyway!!!

I can fix how you read the eeprom

ocmab
20th March, 2022, 12:48 PM
read done with MPPS v21 via ODB. i don't know the history of the car, for me seems it was tuned but can't find same ecu binary from same revision to compare. Best solution could be to disable error class for this specific DTC... but can't find the way to do this ( comlete neeby on ecu hex editing, need to learn to find DRC error table etc)

thank you for your help!!!!

Antonio266
20th March, 2022, 02:23 PM

Here, pass in PM..

ocmab
20th March, 2022, 02:41 PM
preicision, the car runs perfectly fine, that's why I want to remove error class if checksum issue doesn't fix the problem
I only have mpps v21 to write ECU (and tricore, if its meant to be the cable to work on bench)

ocmab
20th March, 2022, 02:42 PM
thanks you very much, possible to know what you have done to the file?

kiszka
20th March, 2022, 02:51 PM
thanks you very much, possible to know what you have done to the file?

How what he did will remove the error you wanted
now, the defective ECU will remain forever

this error is not there to disturb you
just to inform the user that some moron has damaged me

Antonio266
20th March, 2022, 03:39 PM
Yes, i've disabled DTC in Flash, that's the only way if you can post here only Flash.
If you can read and post Eeprom I can also correct the Eeprom.

Here the file with Checksum already corrected like you asked me in PM, same Password..