PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 8P 1.8 TFSI CDAA 160hp MED17.5 tune evaluation needed

SgtJan
21st March, 2022, 10:45 AM
Hello all,

this is the first time trying to modify a MED ECU for me. I am certain that there is still a lot I have to learn and apply on the file.

Firstly I want to ask for an evaluation of the latest revision of my tuned file. Therefore I attached the ori and the tuned file, a map pack and some logs.

Secondly I already want to ask why the logged engine load (Motorlast) doesn't follow LDRXN and/or LDRXNLB but occurs to be higher than requested?

The third question is why does the throttle body (Drosselklappe) close quite a lot around 4000rpm?

I also want to mention that I didn't modify KFMIOP and KFMIRL yet. I know that these are important, but as I don't know how to modify them, I left them stock for now. If there is a simple explanation how to remap those, please let me know. I think it's a bit more complex to understand.

The car has fitted a 3" downpipe (HJS cat) and a 3" exhaust as well as an upgraded air filter system.

Hopefully someone can help me in this topic. Everyone helping is appreciated!

Best regards,
Jan