PDA

View Full Version : keys

thered
20th October, 2008, 10:10 AM
im struggling with keys for the 7025 i have the satan keybundle but it wont work

i have cable and satellite tuners but it wont work if i overwrite the cable keys cable goes off and i dont get no picture for satellite anyway

if i dont overwrite the keys i get picture for cable but no satellite

i have evocam 2.17 and mgcam 1.30 working for uk cable i also have cccam 2.09 installed although this wont work for cable

can i just use the latest mgcam keys do i need to configure overwrite existing keys any help would be great

westkill
20th October, 2008, 03:44 PM
what you trying to get on sattelitte red )

thered
22nd October, 2008, 05:20 PM
19.2 east at the minute as i cant get my dish set up properly

shady77
22nd October, 2008, 05:29 PM
:dito::goodpost::roflmao:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

thered
22nd October, 2008, 08:13 PM
i thought you would like that

anyways i can get 19.2 with hundreds of channels so what keys can i use and do i overwrite the cable keys for some football saturday

Devilfish
22nd October, 2008, 10:17 PM
You can put the cable keys and satellite keys in the same file, just make sure you use the same emu for both, i.e. Keylist.txt for evocamd and Softcam.Key for mgcamd. Just copy and past the lines into the one file. The emu will scan the file from top to bottom until it finds the correct keys. If it doesn't find then, it will try to auto update.

If your dish is out of alignment, use a FTA channel like BBC World, it's on most satellites.

Try the keys here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/softcam-keys-9332/

thered
23rd October, 2008, 08:48 AM
yeh thanks for that il have a look in a bit and get back

thered
23rd October, 2008, 01:59 PM
just too make sure i do this correctly

do i just open the softcam file provided copy the contents
into my currently working cable file and thats all sounds too easy lol

do i need the satankeybundle with this or will it work on its own

just to update i have messed about with my dish it now gets 13 east 19.2 east and 28.2 east all working on a sort of deformed arc that will do for now

westkill
23rd October, 2008, 03:12 PM
red if you use evocamd for your cable
evocamd update the keys to key list text so leave that for your cable
mg camd updates to the softcam
these are both in your key folder :laugh:
so delete the softcam or save it just incase :)
and put devilfishes in
then reboot the box then activate mgcamd
if you use mg camd for cable delete whats in your key list text and copy and paste whats in devil fishes softcamd into the keylist text
then reboot
and chose evocamd

try this my friend:idea:

thered
23rd October, 2008, 04:04 PM
thanks m8y im gonna give it a go just one thing

what is all the things for in the satan key bundle used for and are they any use to me

Devilfish
23rd October, 2008, 04:40 PM
They are probably keys for various packages around the world, on satellites that we can't even get in the UK. They won't interfere with your own settings.

thered
23rd October, 2008, 05:17 PM
just one more thing what channel is best to put it on when i have inserted the softcam

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 06:11 PM
it dose not realy matter on sat apart from tps then go to france 5 but not sure if tps is open any more just put the satan key plugin then go to addons open it then download keys reboot your box and it should start clearing the channels

thered
23rd October, 2008, 06:26 PM
right i have tried the softcam devilfish posted and deleted my cable one but it does not clear any channels restarted cam a few times still no joy

i found firestorm that when i put the satankeybundle in my cable stopped working so i got rid i just have my cable keys and the softcam devilfish posted

my cams both still work on uk cable though(mgcamd and evocamd)

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 07:07 PM
hi mate you could try these key they are the latest

***Do not post cable keys...you should know by now*** DF

thered
23rd October, 2008, 07:14 PM
thanks for that i will try these but do i go over my existing keys with these because last time my cable went off

and will this auto update

cheeres for that m8y

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 07:24 PM
i am not sure about your cable as thats not my strong point but they will not auto update you will have to keep loading them when they change

thered
23rd October, 2008, 07:28 PM
thanks again il give it a go

Devilfish
23rd October, 2008, 07:57 PM
Don't post cable keys guys...you should know by now! :mad:

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 08:05 PM
very sorry i did not know there was any cable in there just thought they were sat only got them from a site that dose not do cable will not do it again

thered
23rd October, 2008, 09:46 PM
thanks for that it clears now but only with ccam not mgcam or evocam but nevermind i have what i want

one thing puzzles me though it will open everything in nagravision it goes green but no other encryptions turn green except the odd cryptoworks is that normal i get no secca or viaccess or irdeto at all

firestorm
23rd October, 2008, 11:57 PM
i am not sure mate i ve not used the keys for a long time i get my channels opened by other means

thered
24th October, 2008, 09:54 AM
yeh i think its just me i expected a bit more to be honest but i have what i wanted united v everton sat so alls rosy

so thanks a lot m8 legend

aftermath
24th October, 2008, 10:21 AM
Use the same Keys folder for both cable and sat.

you wil need 2 autoroll.key files in the same folder,

use one for sat as AutoRoll.key

and for cable autoroll.key
notice the same filename only difference is a few caps.

be carefull as 1 will overwrite the other, so best to rename one when ftp`ing to your box, once done you can rename it back.

also you will have to edit the Softcam.key file and add the 2 keys for cable, you can only get either one of them to update as they use some files with the same name.

thered
24th October, 2008, 11:45 AM
thanks for the advice so just change the odd letter and your away easy when you know how

im a bit puzzled about the cams though as mgcam and evocam will not work for satellite but they work for cable next time i put the keys in il have a play about with it

its working with ccam so im happy and if it aint broke im gonna leave it because il just cause problems lol

firestorm
24th October, 2008, 03:08 PM
each cam has pros and cons but Cccam is the best all rounder has you have found

thered
24th October, 2008, 08:01 PM
is there any filth on 19 east or 13 east i couldnt find no filth anywhere im very disapointed the sooner i get networked and on a server the better methinks

aftermath
24th October, 2008, 08:07 PM
is there any filth on 19 east or 13 east i couldnt find no filth anywhere im very disapointed the sooner i get networked and on a server the better methinks

yes
on 19e
5 i know of, lol

blue movie
blue movie extra
blue movie gay
erotic tv 1
erotic tv 2

thered
24th October, 2008, 08:10 PM
i flicked on them last night they wouldnt clear shame cos i fancied the gay one lol

do these normally clear for you ok all the time

firestorm
24th October, 2008, 08:15 PM
plenty on 13east redlight dorcel mct xdream

thered
24th October, 2008, 08:17 PM
i need to be networked though for them dont i?

firestorm
24th October, 2008, 08:34 PM
i think you can open them with keys

thered
25th October, 2008, 07:42 PM
just to confirm aftermath blue movie ect works now with new keys cant seem to find any working on hotbird though

Curious123
26th October, 2008, 05:36 PM
Satankeybundle and CCcam 2.0.9 will clear most channels on most satellite.

thered
27th October, 2008, 10:09 AM
i have tried that before and it never worked but i will try again today il get the latest one maybe i never put it in right because it stopped my cable working but that problem is sorted now after a bit of help and changed a couple of file names

does the satan bundle open every encyption barring nds ? s*y italia or is there others it wont open eg nagra 3

thered
28th October, 2008, 03:05 PM
right the strangest thing happend today i woke up and had a number of various satellites from 31.5 west to 42 east how it happened i dont know

previously i had only hotbbird 13 and astra 19.2 east what has happened is a miracle i think lol

anyway il get to the point what are the main satellites that i or anyone else would use i have

30 west 22 west (but only a few channels) 0.8 west

9+10 east 13 east 19.2 east 23.5 east 26 east(just a few channels) 33 east (also just a few channels) and 42 east

so to anyones knowledge am i missing any services in between these points that is worth bothering with

also should there be more on the chanels the ones i marked with just a few channels

firestorm
28th October, 2008, 04:55 PM
try 16east some good stuff on there but your doing well

thered
28th October, 2008, 05:18 PM
16 east eh il have another look

im not doing well it done it itself fcuk knows how lol

also the satellite i mentioned with only a few channnels is that normal are they out of range or what thanks

Curious123
28th October, 2008, 06:01 PM
Load the Captains settings if you have not done so already and than flick through all the bouquets from 28.2E to 1.0W. There is enough footy, films and ~~~~ to keep you busy for days. lol

thered
28th October, 2008, 06:50 PM
theres never enough football or ~~~~ lol